Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-sigh-...I'm a damn rock.. -_-

edited July 2009 in Vent
I think I'm as emotionless as a damned rock.. :? I haven't felt remorse, pain, sadness, etc. for a really long time..just about the only emotions that I feel are pain (if it's for mi own personal reasons and the occasional, but rare, physical), anger, etc..other than the occasional flicker of happiness, joy, whatever you wish to call it. :( I didn't even cry when I heard mi pap (who first taught me how to draw, play cards, gamble (shhh!), etc etc had cancer, or when mi dad had a heart attack... :( I kinda feel bad, but then again I don't..I've only told La'Naire (who made me feel even worse coz he's one of the 3 people that can arouse emotions in me) and Morgan..Morgan didn't really understand or comment on it so I doubt she understands..-sigh-<br>I'm not who I use to be anymore..and I don't know where the old me went.. :( It's kind of hard to think about..but I'm just not sure on the whole topic. I love mi dad and pap but I just didn't feel anything when I found out either time..I fail at life.. >.< I'm a damn rock! :? <br><br>ok, I think I'm done..maybe not but I'm tired of typing about this without even a response yet..so....
az7051.jpg<3

Comments

• sometimes we shut emotions out that we don't even realize are there just because you didn't cry doesn't mean you weren't upset about itsometimes we just become numb to drastic situations<br><br>you love siggy and that's an emotion :D
    25im1qd.png
  • Emotion isn't everything. Just because you didn't cry when you found out your Dad had cancer/a heart attack doesn't mean you're anything less than you were before. Crying is just a motor response to a thought in the brain, nothing more. It's not like you <span style="font-style:italic">don't care</span>, because if you didn't you wouldn't have posted on here, right? I think you are not a rock, because a rock couldn't care less if it was a rock or not.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Well, it depends. You could either be in denial, or just... bottle up. Thats what I do. People really have to dig into me to know my real feelings. Maybe you're just the same way :]
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • thanks guys. ^^ I feel a little better now, and I guess Reina and siggy are right. :lol: and I'm thinking that might be it sunny. -huggles everyone-
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I was like that for awhile xD<br><br>It goes away after time :P<br><br>My Aunt's Best friend (She's like an Aunt to me) is a counsler, this is just a phase xD It'll go away.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .