Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

annoyed

edited June 2009 in Vent
:roll: What is with people always asking me for free stuff? Don't get me wrong I love helping people but I work hard for what I have on VP. I was asked if I could share my kennel with somebody with no refs no experience with training...nothing! I told them to work hard and save up on VP or in RL for a sponcer and they start complaining about how they need to get the first 10x4's of such and such breed and blah blah blah. I'm like c'mon give me a break I'm trying to keep my cool but they keep pming me. Not to mention all the people who ask me for free money/trainings ect. It's a joke to all the people who work hard on VP so quit mooching!
25im1qd.png

Comments

• <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75">That is very annoying <br><br>I mean look at me for example I'm not asking for anything, I'm working to get my VPC for a new sponcer and sure it is taking a really long time </span><span style="font-size:59">(although i have been slacking off haha)</span> <span style="font-size:75">but I still try.</span></span></span>
  • exactly its people like you who make me want to buy them a sponser :D
    25im1qd.png
  • Haha. Your poor thing, I know how you feel. The only dogs in my kennel are expensive gifties and I get PMs all the time like<br><br>"Can I have this giftie please? I'll give you 1500 for it!"<br><br>I'm like. =.= I just easily click ignore. I wouldn't give any free breaks to a kennel that dosne't look promising. :lol:
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • I know COMPLETELY how you feel chibs. I had some1 try to pay me 10 bucks for a 500k+ winning national 280/200 high aggro 10x4 BC stud
  • I know COMPLETELY how you feel chibs. I had some1 try to pay me 10 bucks for a 500k+ winning national 280/200 high aggro 10x4 BC stud
    <br><br>I was telling Lulu I was going to put barbed wire around my kennel and hide all my gifties in a n00b proof bomb shelter. xDD<br><br><br>/hijack. 3:
  • =D THATS AWESOME! I had some1 earlier telling me my 10 yr old dogs i groomed for my lines were old and that theyd take em off my hands.. they also proceeded to tell me that K9 Heaven was cruel because they havent logged on in over a year and that THEY would be better since they would be taken care of everyday *rolls eyes*
  • =D THATS AWESOME! I had some1 earlier telling me my 10 yr old dogs i groomed for my lines were old and that theyd take em off my hands.. they also proceeded to tell me that K9 Heaven was cruel because they havent logged on in over a year and that THEY would be better since they would be taken care of everyday *rolls eyes*
    <br><br>I get "Your gift dogs are `ganna die out cause theirs only 1, if you give me 1 milly I'll breed them and keep some so it dosen't dissapear!!"<br><br>I could seriously bonk this people with something. Do they really think someone who's been on the game longer than them would be dumb enough to do that? >***<
  • they also proceeded to tell me that K9 Heaven was cruel because they havent logged on in over a year and that THEY would be better since they would be taken care of everyday *rolls eyes*
    <br><br>cause i totally didn't use to think that K9 Heaven was a bad player who had millions of bad dogs and breed them like a puppy mill :roll: <br>don't worry that was back when i first started and i know a lot better now :P :D
  • i was like... attempting to not be mean.. i seriously had to take deep breathes >.> grrr N00bs these days... what r they coming to? In my n00b days we all respected the Sponsors and begged them to teach us... not annoy them to death
  • Lol! Vampy, When I was a n00b I said some seriously stupid stuff. I feel bad now because then I over bred gifties and misbred dogs. To many mutts. It's sad. Yea, these young n00bs need to have respect for their VirtualPup elders. xDD<br><br><br>
    they also proceeded to tell me that K9 Heaven was cruel because they havent logged on in over a year and that THEY would be better since they would be taken care of everyday *rolls eyes*
    <br><br>cause i totally didn't use to think that K9 Heaven was a bad player who had millions of bad dogs and breed them like a puppy mill :roll: <br>don't worry that was back when i first started and i know a lot better now :P :D
    <br><br>Lol. It took me alittle time to relize what K9 Heaven was. xDD I asked Zoe I think.
  • xD i did too.. i feel so retarded for doin it. i still remember the first kennel i ever had.. the name was so dumb >.> and don worry Chibs.. i sent like a thousand messages to k9 heaven askin them how many dog they had til i FINALLY realized ROFL
  • \\\peeps head in////<br><br>omg. yes. <br><br>I'm nice but getting mad b/c I won't give you all my money or lines..<br>Blah.<br><br><br>///peeps out\\\
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill
  • i wonder if they think that we get this stuff for free Xp
    25im1qd.png