Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't..

feel the entire right side of my face.<br><br>Dentist appointment. Not fun. I sound and look like one of those disabled kids, my lips have zero feeling and I have control over them at the moment.<br><br>I need people to send me links to awesome stuff. No youtube, youtube is brokes. I'm looking for stat maxxed studs / broods with awesome colors so I can start my wolf hybrid lines out / add to them. Or just ones for sale.(don't care about stars as of now, as long as they're maxxed, since it's the beginning I can always work to improve them as I go.). preferably cheap, under 60k! Maybe, dogs that arn't stat maxxed but with high star count/birth stats and awesome color that are for sale? 8x4 or more. One or the other. <3 Artic Wolves, Hybrids or any dog breed will do... not neutered.<br><br>here's a few I've already found for stud/brood;<br><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1365928&view=1"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/viewdog.php? ... 928&view=1</a> <span style="font-weight:bold">ipod nano</span><br><br>Okay, only one that I havn't used or that's been already shown to me. XD<br><br>(having fun! My face is numb and it's embarrasing to talk because it looks soooo weird. )
wyrm.png

Comments

• rofl I hate that. And you try to drink water and it won't stay in your mouth. Then you try to eat and cant taste or chew your food.
  • I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, and they'll put even MORE numbing stuff in there.. and put in threee more fillings. excellent. It still feels weird, but at least my feeling is back :(
    wyrm.png
  • I remember when I got fillings, lonngg time ago;<br>but it woke me up.<br>now i brush like crazy xD<br><br>if you can listen to music while your in the chair,<br>it helps! <br><br>good luck ;D
    37220.png
  • I might just take a nap while It's wearing out... I really don't want to go back and have them poke me with their stupid needles and stuff again. It was a horrible feeling. The thrid time they did it they injected it right into a large blood vessel and that area lost 100% feeling almost immeadiantly- they weren't even working on it! They didn't care. Now my entire jaw is going to be insanely numb. There's one on the right and two on the left... gaaah.<br><br>NOT HAPPY. My jaw is all sore from being numb and my dad forcing to talk like that. Wasn't supossed to be moving the way it did.. thus why it's better to take a nap.
    wyrm.png