Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm new!

Hi, I'm new here~ I've picked up on most of the terms and stuff so far... I've realized that some of my favortie breeds on here arn't well liked.<br><br><br>I'm trying to specialize in wolf hybrids as of now. Have any sugesstions? There are so many neutered ones on the market i'm kinda scared to try and help bring their stats up as they're so many. People seem to be breeding them like crazy and there are no intresting non-breed specific colors i've found lately...<br><br>..yeah. Any tips on how to improve them without spending millions to start a line or something? I only have 78k and it's not going to be ever past 90k at this rate. No one is buying/studding from me (well why would they anyway... I don't know anything about their lines and they're too long to check well.), events costs too much and I never place high enough to make more the 5$. I entered a ton with a fully trained dog I had last week through rescues and he never got more than that.<br><br>Oh the non-sense it is to be new. You're always broke! kinda broke at least.<br><br>okay, this SHOULD go in the help fourms... XD I've only been here for 2 months lemme be alone! /dies<br>(first fourm post ftw)
wyrm.png

Comments

• Hi, <br>Im buffy and most people around here know me.<br>Im obnoxious and hyper. but always willing to help.<br><br>What's your kennel link?<br>I'd be glad to send you some cash to help you get started :lol:
    Ven.png
  • Hey Neverwinter! I'm TwilightGirl... kinda new on here too, but some people know me. :D I'd be glad to send you a little money to help ya out! I don't have much, be I could send ya a little lol... what's your kennel linkie?
  • <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=278330"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=278330</a><br><br><br>This is my kennel link.<br><br>Thanks guys for replying so quickly! On SBF it takes forever to get replies!
    wyrm.png
  • I'll send you a contract to get you started =D<br><br>Also...<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=60596&highlight="; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=</a><br>be sure to post there :lol:
    Ven.png
  • entered/posted in that. ^^<br><br>Thanks Buffy!<br><br>Do you have any tips for improving the Hybrids, too? Or is training them the best I can good enough for now? Too few people are intrested in them that are serious, I think...
    wyrm.png
  • Hai, welcome to vp :D You can call me Dusty and I've been playing for about four-ish years. The forums are the best place to find information, friends, etc. If you're still in need of vpc, I'd be happy to donate some :3<br>I'm sorry that I can't help you with the wolves and training... I'm not much of a trainer xD I have others train for me (yus, I am a wimp xD)
  • hey! your Leek! im pretty sure we were talking the other day! welcome to the fourms... to earn some vpc i would deff. reccomend posting services on general services thread area =)
  • As far as hybrids go... <br>Training and breeding is about the best you can do...<br>Take a high statted dog and breed to a high statted wolf =D<br><br>We are always looking for new banner and graphic makers.<br>So if you have gimp or photoshop and want to practice your skills,<br>This is the place to do it :lol:
    Ven.png
  • Yeah, Lablover, you messeed me about my pictures and things.<br><br>I love doing graphics and i'd love to test them here aswell. I have Photoshop CS4 :) Thanks guys!<br><br>Training is really expensive. XD That's why i'm doing it on my own for now Dusty, lol.<br><br>I'll call up when I reaaaallly need some money.. I'm fine for now, just not using it much. Is betting a good way to make money?
    wyrm.png
  • i have made some $$ on betting but i personally wouldnt base my income on here off it.
  • Right, okay! ^^ I bet a few times, it seems more efficent then eventing...<br><br>...at least, so far it does.
    wyrm.png
  • Did you put any points in your showing skill? That'll make it a LOT more efficient. If you want i can lend you some 280/200 10x4 showdogs to use to help you out. Ive got some who have won 4milly +
  • I actually think it's my handling skill... I wouldn't mind it if you could lend me one of them! I used to have one that I got that was a rescue, as I said, but the most he earned me was 5$...<br><br>I'm training mine in skills right now, or going to. I had no idea how to at first...<br><br>BTW; I got the grand prize in that giveaway! Lucky number 7! Thank you, .Aly. ! <33
    wyrm.png
  • Heya!<br>I'm Silversketches, or Silver, :D<br><br>I like doing art, so you'll probably see me in Artist's Corner mostly, but if there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :3<br><br>And welcome to VP! We're a pretty friendly, dog-crazy bunch here. XD
    25jwppl.png
    **If I win anything, please PM me.
  • XD I've noticed that!<br><br>I don't and have never had dogs as pets... I've had quite a few rats in real life, though. I have four right now. Beutiful clean little animals. They're like dogs, only smaller and quieter and don't attack people when they walk into the door. I don't care what people say, the wild ones give the domestic ones a really bad rep.
    wyrm.png
  • XD I've noticed that!<br><br>I don't and have never had dogs as pets... I've had quite a few rats in real life, though. I have four right now. Beutiful clean little animals. They're like dogs, only smaller and quieter and don't attack people when they walk into the door. I don't care what people say, the wild ones give the domestic ones a really bad rep.
    <br><br>I agrre with the rat thing wild ones do give them bad reps. thats why mom wont let me get one
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • People just need to chill about that. Domestic ones that arn't traumatized from birth won't attack you and 'eat your children'. Wild ones won't ethier. Rats are too timid to do much direct harm without being provoked. <br><br>Everyone I know online who has seen picture of my rats and talked with me about them wants one afterwards. heres one of one of my babys, it won me a nice contest prize on SBF; <a href="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/NeverwinterCC/DSC02434.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251 ... C02434.jpg</a><br><br>BUT BUT. This is a dog game, so, is it okay to talk like this on one?
    wyrm.png
  • yes I am pretyy sure cause alot of people talk about other animals haha.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I d rats but i do have 2 LOVELY hamsters and i luffs them to death
  • I sent you some VPC to help ya out... it's not much, but it should help a little :D . Welcome to the forums! 8) :)
  • Ahhh I just declined it before I checked here again. I'm an idiot.<br><br>I thought it would take away that much money and it was a random scam move, but then I realized after I declined it... that.. yeah...<br><br>... Nice move, self!<br><br>Would you mind sending him over again, or are you going to pass on that?<br><br><br>(150k is alot to me, actually , don't say that!)
    wyrm.png
  • Hello, I'm Ludie. (Also known as Garfieldz Gal, Regretted Roses, etc.)<br><br>Welcome to forums and everywhere else you'll explore VP :]<br><br>If you're in need of money, I have a job. It's mostly only open to novices and very simple. Paying $50k - $100k a week. All you have to do is age some rescued ol' dogs and release/retire them for me! See, I'd do it myself, but once they hit a certain age (about 6 - 11 months), the stupid dogs are unable to be released <span style="font-style:italic">or</span> retired... >.> And I can't age them through taking turns because they don't count as being turned apparently. xD Will you help me out? :]<br><br>- Ludie.<br><br>*PM me for more info. :mrgreen:
  • Welcome! :o <br>I'm Coaster, you've probably seen me around, if not then you have now and will in the future. I do mostly art here and work on rare dog breeds. If you need any help please feel free to ask me! :D
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Err Im Wheaton you'll see me like alot.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Hii There (:<br><br>I'm <span style="font-weight:bold">Brittsy. </span><br>Just drop a message if you ever need anything :3
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • sure, I'll resend it lol :lol: No worries, it happens. :D
  • Thanks again guys. :) I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so I don't forget who people are.<br><br>I havn't seen most of you around on the forums, actually. I'll be sure to ask if I need anything! Thanks, twilight girl for resending it!
    wyrm.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">I'm Sandy,<br>you'll probably see me around a lot.<br>I'll probably send you some starter money later but I'm on at school and I just keep logging back in and out. xD So..yeah. If you ever go on chat, I'm usually on as Imaginary or SandyPaws. I have zebra pants. xD And I've been playing for a bit over 2 years. ;D</span>
  • I havn't spied in chat yet, no.<br><br>I've seen you around. XD Hai!
    wyrm.png