Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money Giveaway - CHECK WINNERS

edited June 2009 in Giveaways, Etc.
<span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">SEND NEGATIVE TO FLUTEY</span></span><br><br>It's me, the magical disappearing Flutey :c<br>So I know everyone is sick of me coming and going from VP. And I'm really sorry. I just go through some weird phases.<br> <br>To make it up somewhat I will be holding a giveaway - since I'm not really spending any of my VPC.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">You will be able to claim a slot in ONE RAFFLE only. </span> You should consider the your chances and make a wise choice. <br><br><span style="font-size:150">Post which raffle you would like to enter only (NO SLOT NUMBERS. I don't know how to make this more clear). First come first serve. I will put people on in the order in which they post to save myself some hassle. Once the slots are gone, they are gone </span><br><br>Depending on how many people show interest, I may hand out more slots later.<br><br>I will be choosing the winner by using a random number generator. Screenshots will be posted upon request.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">20 MILL</span><br>1. Secret Dreams<br>2. neyokama<br>3. 3eagles<br>4. Kesra<br>5. Jennifer27<br>6. DustyVinci<br>7. Dutchess5475<br>8. CoasterCannons<br>9. TheProtector<br>10. xxSensoryOverLoadxx<br>11. Kelsey I<br>12. MuckyDuckBrendon<br>13. Darkest Shadow<br>14. Garfieldz Gal<br>15. TheDogHandler<br>16. Zoe<br>17. Hose-Frog-Pickle<br>18. Kazuko<br>19. loveandpace<br>20. .clozobozo.<br>21. lablover1993<br>22. steph<br>23. tarnish<br><span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">24. Kidashka</span></span><br>25. Twilightwolf<br>26. Doberman212<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">10 MILL</span><br>1. graypaw300<br>2. Scottie<br>3. MondyFlax<br>4. riK9-5<br>5. SandPiper<br><span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">6. Lukari</span></span><br>7. Mahgic<br>8. AlphaWolf2005<br>9. dudey465<br>10. Trisscar<br>11. Buffy<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">5 MILL</span><br><span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">1. iluvdogs111</span></span><br>2. Wheaton<br>3. tiffer<br>4. gsd121<br>5. dachsund girl<br>6. whisperer<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">2 MILL</span><br>1. Verwirrung<br><span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">2. saved09</span></span><br>3. Marshie :]<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1 MILL</span><br><span style="font-size:167"><span style="color:red">1. NeverwinterCC</span></span><br><br>-On a side note. If any of you would like fully trained dogs/rescued imports, send me a message. I have quite a few I need to give away.
2vwbfw6.png2hcpxdt.gif

Comments