Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Banners & Wallpapers[Closed for Catch-Up]

2»

Comments

• Moonlight wrote:
    Scottie wrote:
    I don't have another request...but I'd like to say that you find the -perfect- photos. :D
    <br>lol thanks :]<br><3
    oh hun with mine if you wanna find pics similar to those cause they dont work go crazy
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Okay, sorry to bother, but here I am again. I was wondering if you could use the same banner as my last request, but have different text? I really love the other; I think you'll understand. Here is the order form I filled out last time, but with updated text (in a convenient bright, bold red. ;)).<br><br>
    Scottie wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> <span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">The Barn -</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-Text:</span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">where I'm always welcome</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Blues, oranges, browns...<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures/Theme:</span> Icelandic Ponies/Horses<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> 500 x 400<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> Have fun! :)
    Looking for handy jobs and kennels to share. Go here: http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... highlight=
    Some of you owe me cash - so check your CONTRACTS!!

luv, scotch (who is very much FEMALE, everyone. FEMALE.)
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Thunder Moutain Kennels <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-Text:</span> none<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> black and red <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures/Theme:</span> Chow Chow's<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> any size, big enough to use in my kennel. XD <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> suprise me. :P
    Axel.png
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>Midnight Moon Kennel...<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-Text:</span>Where the stars come out at night<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> purples, blues, black (night-time colors)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures/Theme:</span>Wolf Howling or girl dancing in the moonlight.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> will be 400x150 if left blank <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span>Be creative! Thank you!
    344dzdc.jpg
  • Zomg!! -flail- I love it Mooners! It's perfect -huggles-
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • tiffer wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Wallpaper</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> pretty dogs, lollipops, ducks<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Specific Colors?</span> lime green hot pink<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Dogs, lollipops, and ducks are..... Amzaing.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Desktop Size:</span> 1000x1000<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> can you make amazing huge ?<br>Thankies :D<br><br><br>New version.<br>We all have are moments Moony.
    <br><br>I don't think you made mine.<br>No biggie.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • tiffer wrote:
    tiffer wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Wallpaper</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> pretty dogs, lollipops, ducks<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Specific Colors?</span> lime green hot pink<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Dogs, lollipops, and ducks are..... Amzaing.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Desktop Size:</span> 1000x1000<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> can you make amazing huge ?<br>Thankies :D<br><br><br>New version.<br>We all have are moments Moony.
    shh hun she's focus on her banner orders first ;)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wheaton wrote:
    tiffer wrote:
    tiffer wrote:
    shh hun she's focus on her banner orders first ;)
    <br><br>thanks for that Wheaty [:<br><br>but yeah, i wanted to get most of the banner orders out of the way first<br>i'm working on all of the wallpapers now ;)
  • Just had to say your work is amazing :]<br><br>I can't order, for lack of money, but keep it up.
    Pokemon001.jpg
    157om5l.jpg
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Anubia<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-Text:</span> The Prettiest Mother In The Whole World<br>Pups Due Around July Fifteenth<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> rainbow?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pictures/Theme:</span> <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25695378@N07/2782842814/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">x</a><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25695378@N07/2782841098/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">x</a><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25695378@N07/2782840072/in/photostream/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">x</a><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25695378@N07/2782841098/in/photostream/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">x</a> I took those pictures, so naturally you have my permission to use them ^.^<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> forum sized I guess<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> thank you <333
  • "Marshie wrote:
    "]Just had to say your work is amazing :]<br><br>I can't order, for lack of money, but keep it up.
    <br><br>thank you ^_^<br><br>and, this is all free xD
  • Sooo sorry guys :oops: <br>I've been really super sick and just today i felt like getting on the<br>computer.<br>I'm still pretty sick, but I promise I'll get as much done as I can today.<br><3
  • i hope you get to feeling better moony
  • Have you got to feeling better? and gonna finish this thread?
    344dzdc.jpg
  • She hasn't been on lately..<br><br>..and when she does, she wouldn't even -have- to finish this, for she did it out of her heart ;] <br><br>Just my two cents.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .