Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40+ Mill. Lineart Layout/Banner Contest

<span style="font-weight:bold">Drawn Banner Information:</span><br>*The pic must be digital drawn (using tablets, or other computer programs). *Dont want -any- sketches, UNLESS you go over them with a brush or something in a computer program. <br>*The pic must be colored to that of the appropriate colorations on all dogs. (Done on the computer.) *You can have someone else color it.*<br>*Positions you can have the dogs in, is either all standing, all sitting, or one sitting/standing and one laying down, etc.<br>*Collars on the dogs would be awesome, however, they're not permitted for you to be able to win the contest. The collar that I'd like them to have are camo (Mossy Oak) collars, as that's what they're wearing now, but not in the pictures.<br>*Size is just whatever you think works/looks good with the layout.<br>*Background MUST be transparent, or blend in with the layout.<br>*Animation... I'd LOVE for there to be some sort of animation in the pics, such as blinking eyes, panting tongues, wagging tails, etc. <span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">If you win or get in 2nd place, and you've got animation in your layout banner picture, then you'll receive an extra 2 Mill. on-top of your winnings.</span></span><br><br>Now onto the layout setup...<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> Greens, Browns, Black, Hunter Orange... Mainly hunting colors.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Link Spaces:</span> At-least 5 Link Categories with 3 or more link spaces.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text Spaces:</span> 3-5<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text on Banners:</span> CenterLine Labradors<br><span style="font-weight:bold">SubText on Banners:</span> No Fame... No Glory... Only Passion<br><br><span style="color:red">I will pay 5 Mill. EXTRA for rollover images on the links (when putting the cursor over a link, the image appears, or changes.)</span><br>The images could be dogbones, waterfowl, etc. More hunting stuff... The better :D <br><br>Umm... Anymore questions or details needed, just ask.<br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">The main banner MUST have Labs on it. I'd like there to be all 3 colors (Chocolate, Black and Yellow.) The above rules apply to these 3 dogs. I'd like them to be adults... Not pups. Feel free to add pups in the pics if wanted.</span></span><br><br>Now for the good stuff...<br><br><span style="color:darkblue"><span style="font-weight:bold">Prize:</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1st Place:</span> 40 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">2nd Place:</span> 10 Mill.<br><span style="color:red">Will raise prizes with interest.</span><br><br><br>If anymore pics are needed, please let me know.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Ending Date:</span> TBA
Dodger.gif
Stolen 6.3.2009. Hoping everyday to finally be reunited with my baby. I miss you Dodger!

Comments