Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone?

<span style="font-size:75">Who here plays fun video games? ;D</span>
It's that obvious. :]Yet, you have no idea.
21ojdv.jpg

Comments

• Depends on what you mean by ''fun'' xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • ME!<br><br>I own and have beaten every Zelda Game. [Except I'm working on Zelda:Twilight Princess and am soon to buy the new one :3]<br><br>I also play<br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered">Okami<br>Harvest Moon<br>Animal Crossing &<br>Mario Games<br></ul><br><br><br>ALL VERY fun games. xD My favorite is Zelda. If you can't tell. >:]
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • I love the harvest moon games! I have a lot of them xD
  • I play animal crossing and zelda as well as Guitar hero
    --Saved
  • SIMS SIMS SIMS!!!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:75">Leisure Suit Larry: box office bust!<br>hahahah I suggest you don't play it if you're young XD</span></span>
    14obmrm.jpg
  • OMG I PLAY VP!!!! But it doesn't really belong in the "fun" category... haha jk ;P<br><br>I also play/have played:<br>Zelda,<br>Zoo Tycoon,<br>Animal Crossing,<br>Sims,<br>Smash Bros.<br>and... well, I don't really play many video games xD unfortunately
  • uuh pokemon all there is too it
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Sims! Definatly sims! Sims 3 is the newest and best :D
  • Sims! Sims definitely has to be my favorite.
  • i play:<br>Zoo Tycoon<br>Guild Wars (not much anymore)<br>Pokemon<br>Age of Empires<br><br>plus i have played alot of animal games on every consol, nd all the DS animal games, it helps when u have a relative who works in a game shop lol
    SBK Kennels Home of Kirabel Deerhounds
    We strive to breed nd show Good Deerhounds in Conformation nd Showmanship
    MSG me for any info
  • <span style="font-size:92">Harvest Moon and Kingdom Hearts ftw! :D</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Cooking Mama! That's pwn dude.<br>Its really good on the DS, the DSi i have no idea.<br>And the iTouch/iPhone. There's a lite version for it :D<br><br>Uh...<br>I wanna play Left4Dead like so bad.<br>And... I've gots... Soulcaliber 3. [4 is out]<br><br>There's Pokemon. And there's Call of Duty. And I pwn'd Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. <br><br>AND AND. If you like racing games, Burnout is awesome. You get to wipeout other drivers >;]
    silence.jpg
  • SandPiper wrote:
    <br>Uh...<br>I wanna play Left4Dead like so bad.<br>
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">L4D is like the best game everr. xD<br></span>
    Loveleh;
    ¡uoıssÇ
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:75">Harvest moon, is kinda boring. I've played it for like 3 years.<br> Almost all of them. The one for wii takes too long to get everyone to like you XD <br>Animal Crossing, ehh. Not really that great. But this is my opinion. :)<br> I like games like sims. And games with adventure-ish or fighting. <br>Zelda is pretty fun. I've played all of 'em for gamecube. <br>I like xblades, left4dead, <br>(has actually gotten a little boring now though cause of all the same map thinys. :P) <br>&Onechanbara was pretty good. Roleplaying games are REALLY fun! Lol. :) </span></span>
    14obmrm.jpg
  • LoveLYYY wrote:
    SandPiper wrote:
    <br>Uh...<br>I wanna play Left4Dead like so bad.<br>
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">L4D is like the best game everr. xD<br></span>
    <br><span style="font-size:92">ZOMG, Stetson got Left 4 Dead like the day it came out and we sat and played it for like 2 days straight. o_o It's crazy.</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>