Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So excited! -bounces-

2»

Comments

• <span style="color:darkred">Hehe. Woo. If its $50 in the USA .. it'll be like, $70 here. :shock: </span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="color:green"><span style="font-size:84">I feel lucky because I've had it reserved ever since it came out! WOO!!!!</span></span>
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • <span style="color:green"><span style="font-size:84">I feel lucky because I've had it reserved ever since it came out! WOO!!!!</span></span>
    <br><br>;_; I should've reserved it... D: But, I live in a small town, so I don't think many people take too much interest in the sims. I know I'm like the only one I know at school that's obsessed with it.<br><br>Hopefully no one will clear the Sims 3 shelf in Wal-Mart. xD I didn't really look into reserving it, I've never really known how to. XDDD
  • <span style="font-size:92">I don't think the shelves will be cleared of the sims 3 here. Not to bring up twilight, but all the stores still had Breaking Dawn when I want, and a lot of people are obsessed with that in my town. And as far as I know, I really don't think a lot of people are obsessed with the sims.</span>
  • -waits- I made my $50 easy! xD I found an unknown $27 in my purse... so all I had to earn was $23! (I was all, "8D I FOUND $27 FOR MY NEW SIMS 3 GAME!" XD)<br><br>To help make that, I got my sister into wanting the sims 3 XDDD<br>At first she was like, "I dunno, what's so cool about it? Is it any differen't than sims 2?"<br>I was like "o.o YES. IT'S AWESOMER!"<br><br>I showed her a couple of videos, (my favorite being the 'It's more fun than stealing candy from a baby!' video xDD) and she is now excited, too. >:]<br><br>Together, we made $25 by cleaning the lunchroom, office, bathroom, and sweeping -all- of the shop floor. 8D<br><br>So, we're all set for Tuesday! With $52, actually. xD If it's anymore than that, we're screwed. xP But, I've been searching websites, etc, and the most of all the prices I've seen was $50.
  • lmao I love the "It's more fun than stealing candy from a baby!" video. xD It's great.
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    lmao I love the "It's more fun than stealing candy from a baby!" video. xD It's great.
    <br><br>HAHA, I know. I saw that one after all the rest and I was like "o.o ?"<br><br>But then at the end it said 'More fun than stealing candy from a baby!' I started laughing. xD
  • <span style="font-size:200">8D SIMS 3 TOMORROW!! WHEEEEE!!</span>
  • 8D -downloads Sims 3-<br><br>My mom went out and got it for me :D Yay!
  • :/<br>I'm really glum. I got it, but it won't install. It starts, but eventually something pops up saying: File E:\Game\Bin\bin\es-MX\Sims3Launcher.resources.dll <br>Error: The device is not ready. <br><br>The choices are Retry or Cancel.<br>When I press retry, it just does it again later. and if I press cancel, it closes the entire installation.
  • Urrrghhh, I'm angry, too. D:<br>Mine installs, let's me on it, let's me onto the neighborhood, let's me play with my sim for about 5 minutes (actual play, not just buying/building stuff for her house), then it turns off and says something about the device or display not being able to work. Then, it freezes the damn computer and won't let me turn it off. Eventually I have to unplug it and plug it back in--which is horrible for the computer! ):<br><br> :cry: <br><br>-sigh- We're going to exchange it for a new one, but I have a feeling I just wasted $50 on a game that's cool, but won't work. >:[
  • I've heard a lot of issues with the game starting up. I think I'm getting it tomorrow.
  • About 90% of the post about sims 3 that I read were complaints about the same/relevant problem with it not working. >:/<br><br>I'm so angry because I really wanted to play it and now I can't.<br><br>I think my video card needs to be updated, and I'm seeing to it as to how to do that...
  • Ugh I hate when that happens! Is your computer old?
  • graypaw300 wrote:
    Ugh I hate when that happens! Is your computer old?
    <br><br>No. Not even close. that's the piss-off. Everything else works perfectly fine at a great pace.
  • <span style="color:darkred">Gah. You guys smell. :evil: <br>Its $70 here. I hate the currency compared to the US! lol.<br><br>Will be buying it next week probably, unsure whether Ill actually be able to GET there. Dads working a lot, so Ill probably have to ride or bus it. ew.</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Thats so irritating! And your computer meets the specifications that the game needs?
  • graypaw300 wrote:
    Thats so irritating! And your computer meets the specifications that the game needs?
    <br><br>Seems to. Only thing I'm unsure of is the video/graphics card, which I think may be the problem. Of course they have to write it in tiny lettering on the back of the case. :evil: Evil, evil EA people. xD<br><br>I'm going to try and get an upgrade on my video/graphics card and if it still doesn't work, I'll sell it to someone. I'm not wasting my $50. D:
  • I'm sorry! I hope the video card works, I'm hoping it will work on this Mac. I mean, I got the collectors edition which is $70!
  • Once you get it working you'll love it.<br><br>Trust me.
    2eldxsm.png
  • I know I'll love it. xD We think our issue is a bad disc, so my mom's going to exchange it. I hope she goes to today, because I've wanted to play it SOO bad.
  • Sandy, I feel for you. I've been so excited and it's really disappointing when the game doesn't work. Even my mom, who didn't want the game much, feels bad for me because I can't play it.<br><br>D: And it's a miracle she's not saying I have to share it with my sister yet. xD She's like, "No, Ludie hasn't played it yet, so why should you? She's been waiting for this game since about last June. So, NO. You and your best friend -cannot- play it until she does, whether you pitched in $12.50 or not. GOT THAT?"<br><br>It's so sad she only pitched in $12.50 and thinks I should hand it over to her with the rest of the things she stuffs under her throne.
  • That would be really unfair if you had to let her play it. My mom hasn't gone to exchange it yet xD I really want to play it.
  • <span style="color:darkred">I just bought it! -attemps to contain excitement-<br>Its going on the lappy, because dads computer could not handle the graphics. so im currently cleaning the house and checking things while it installs. im so excited.<br>im texting my friend and she really wants one now! :twisted: </span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">I'm kind of scared for my mom to go exchange it. Because I'm looking up the sims 3 issues, and there are so many posts about it crashing during the game and stuff it's not even funny. I really hope I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't have this problem. It's really upsetting that this is happening to everyone, especially people who have been waiting for this for the longest time and people who have been playing the game for years. D: I really hope my mom goes to exchange it tomorrow so I can see if mine won't crash. I bet it will though, because I'm really unlucky sometimes. D:</span>
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">I'm kind of scared for my mom to go exchange it. Because I'm looking up the sims 3 issues, and there are so many posts about it crashing during the game and stuff it's not even funny. I really hope I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't have this problem. It's really upsetting that this is happening to everyone, especially people who have been waiting for this for the longest time and people who have been playing the game for years. D: I really hope my mom goes to exchange it tomorrow so I can see if mine won't crash. I bet it will though, because I'm really unlucky sometimes. D:</span>
    <br>Thats the thing, people usually post a lot of stuff that went wrong with the game, but the tons of people who's game goes smoothly don't say anything because they just want to play the game and don't have time to say anything xD