Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

closed

<span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:red">CLOSED. CHANGED MY MIND. SORRY. </span> </span><span style="font-size:92"><span style="font-style:italic">Mkay! So I am in dire need of a layout!<br>I have decided to blow like all my money and make a contest on who makes the best one :D<br><br>Okay well you should know this:<br><br>I LOVE soft colors like white and I also like shamrock green-ish.<br>For the background, I'd like either white background with SHAMROCK green text boxes (PREFERABLY), or, in you <span style="font-weight:bold">can't</span>, then do SHAMROCK green background and white text boxes.<br>I also like putting links on my layout, so maybe about 5 or 6 link boxes?<br><br>And a couple text boxes, like 3 or 4 will do.<br>Also maybe a friends section?<br>:roll:<br>ALSO. please put a welcome banner on the top with a picture of a bright frisbee maybe with a white daisy and like grass? lol.<br><br>Prize is 2 mill. Contest ends May 31, 2009.</span></span><span style="color:green"><br><br><span style="font-size:150">BE CREATIVE PLEASE!!!!!!!!</span></span>
Michael Raymond <3
10.10.10 10:10 pm <3

Comments