Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's mii poem :3 -Crit?-

edited May 2009 in Artist Alley
I wrote this around three years ago about him. Kevi <3 Gotta love him. Crits?<br><br>Your eyes glistening,<br>Bling-Bling Dangeling.<br>Moon,Stars & Sky,<br>Wondering if we could fly.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Forever & Forever More, <br>You're the very person I adore.</span><br>The only star in my sky,<br>If only you wondered why.<br><br>Kevi, Kevi, I love you,<br>Just as much as a size 7 shoe.<br>Dancing by me so tall,<br>Asking if we will fall.<br><br>We grab ahold of our hands,<br>Singing to our favorite bands.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Forever & Forever More, <br>You're the very person I adore.</span>
Pokemon001.jpg
157om5l.jpg

Comments

• Your is supposed to be You're =P<br><br><br>Other than that, looks good. You must really love size 7 shoes? xD
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Good job Marshie!! :D </span></span>
  • Your is supposed to be You're =P<br><br><br>Other than that, looks good. You must really love size 7 shoes? xD
    <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">You're is you are. && it doesn't fit :3 Mhm, me && him wear em'</span><br><br>
    Good job Marshie!!
    <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Thanks so much :] I love it. I'll make more if interested.</span><br><br><br><br>Once I'm not lazy I will get thee link to the banner I made for it xD
    Pokemon001.jpg
    157om5l.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">Your is "you are", correct. But it does fit grammatically. "You are the very person I adore" "You're the very person I adore."<br><br>See?<br><br>Very pretty poem. c:</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Dreamland wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75">Your is "you are", correct. But it does fit grammatically. "You are the very person I adore" "You're the very person I adore."<br><br>See?<br><br>Very pretty poem. c:</span>
    <br><br>Oh O.o <br><br>&& Thanks :]
    Pokemon001.jpg
    157om5l.jpg
  • Yeah xD <br><br><br>Your is like... those are your shoes. Its used to show posession of something ^^<br><br>And, I'd love to see more poetry from you :wink:
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png