Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Annoying..

edited May 2009 in Vent
So people call me anorexic, lanky, long legz and I'm kind of annoyed with it now.<br><br>I have long legs, but I'm not really tall.. 5'2. <br>I have been running since I started school. And <span style="text-decoration:underline">might</span> get in the olympics.. I don't have asthma so I'm really lucky. <br><br>I'm skinny, and eat as much as I want without putting any of it on, so I'm pretty good at any sports - dancing, football, swimming, running, and so on.<br><br>I just don't get why people do it .. some people are happy for me but others find as many ways as possible to shoot me down for things. Most of the people who call me such are practically useless themselves, in sports and weight etc, so they take it out on me.<br><br>:/ Puzzled much?
((: ... anqel'

Comments

• I know how that is. =p At 5'2" I barely hit 87lbs or so. xD<br><br>Just ignore them. xD That's the best you can really do.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Same here. I'm 5'2 and weigh 79.. and strangely I'm loosing weight...I'm not sure. I eat as much as I can. e.e people call me anorexic too.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • It could be worse. At least in today's society you're not labelled 'obesse" (yes, that's me :roll: ) I'm 5"6, 13 and 200 lbs >.>
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • Yeah Me too. I am 5'4" and almost 230 so i am labeled obese even though on the schools last fitness test i only failed the pushups section, and i had a 6minute under the average mile time.
    --Saved
  • Most of the people who call me such are practically useless themselves, in sports and weight etc.<br>
    <br><br>This isn't a very nice thing to be pointing out,<br>a lot of people have issues with weight,<br>and you're complaing that people are calling you skinny.<br>Obesse people have it a lot worse than you,<br>I am very thin,<br>and I've seen tons of people go through humiliation,<br>just because they can't lose weight,<br>you don't have it bad.<br>My boyfriend use to be heavy,<br>and he got made fun of,<br>after he lost over 160 pounds,<br>everyone treated him like a friend,<br>and girls where trying to flirt and get with him,<br>and he just laughed at them and said a couple of choice words,<br>because they treated him so badly and then wanted to make amends,<br>just because he is hot now. >.><br>And I almost had to fight a few of the girls,<br>because they wouldn't back off.<br>You clearly have no idea what they go through on a daily basis.
    Axel.png
  • Well I wasnt making fun of anyone, but to be called anarexic, is as bad. I wasnt bragging, and I understand that people have it worse than me.<br><br>Youve just made me look like the bad person. thanks. im fed up, thats all.
    ((: ... anqel'
  • It doesn't make you a bad person to point out that the people who have called you names such as anorexic weren't on the thin side themselves. (Well, in my opinion it doesn't.)<br><br>I've been called anorexic only once, and, if I had made a vent like this, I would've pointed out that the girl whom called me it wasn't exactly an average skinny person. I'm not saying she was fat-- she wasn't, she was just not as thin as she'd probably like to be if she can go around and say, "OMG, she's like unhealthy skinny. Anorexic."<br><br>Being anorexic is a huge problem, too. Not just obesity. I think either way, obese or anorexic, there's a problem.
  • Well I wasnt making fun of anyone, but to be called anarexic, is as bad. I wasnt bragging, and I understand that people have it worse than me.<br><br>Youve just made me look like the bad person. thanks. im fed up, thats all.
    <br><br><br>I had no intentions of making you look bad,<br>you said something just as bad as them saying you are anorexic,<br>I take those things as complements,<br>I say 'thanks' and be on my way,<br>it's just another way for calling someone skinny,<br>two wrongs don't make a right,<br>saying that they are useless is not the right way to go about things.
    Axel.png
  • I know how you feel too... I'm about 4'7, and way ...68 pounds. I'm not anorexic (I WAS just at the doctor) and I too eat more than most... I just have a fast metabolism. I've been called anorexic before.... It sucks because before I met her, my bff was belemic and so saying people are anorexic when they are not is wrong, simply because it's a serious condition. OK, though I'm not anorexic, I probably could gain about 3 pounds...
    Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!
  • Jealousy :]<br><br>Me? I'm your regular fat ass ;-; I swim. Its the only sport I'm good at, the only sport I like, and the only sport where I don't have to play on a team- I'm just that competitive when it comes to who has the better stroke.<br><br>Anyhow. I guess you could call me curvy? No idea. I'm five six XD So yeah, I'm in the norm with my extra slow metabolism x.x<br><br>Anyhow. You're not- just ignore it.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • im odd, I swear xD<br><br>Im 5'3", weigh about 128 pounds...and you can see my ribs XD<br><br>I scarf down food like im starving but rarely gain weight...then again im seriously hyper all the time(yay ADHD xD)<br><br>and a tiny bit off topic, my brother calls me fat all the time. When hes 9 and weights 115 pounds already. and moat of his is[/s] fat XD<br><br>alright, my useless rambling is over XD
  • You have to just brush it off and not care. You have friends who know the truth. You might just have a fast metabolism. you can tell people that. Really, it's no one elses buisness either. I had a friend who for some reason, always made me feel terrible. She was so bipolar it's not even funny. So I stopped hanging out with her. Then I found other friends who never told me to my face that I was ugly/fat/ect. They tried to make me feel better about myself even if self critizisme is a hard habit to break. This other friend I still have (but I only see her once a year) where every time she comes into my house (she and her family stay at my house for 2 weeks every summer) she says "You're going on a diet while I'm here." And honestly, she's got some chub to her too. So I glare and tell her off. Every year. My mom is no help either. I won't even go there. <br><br>I guess where I'm going with this is ignore the people who insult you or say thanks. It could be worse.
    2u5urkp.jpg