Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D: If I owe you something..Please look here!

Okay, as many of you know ; I owe probably many of oyu something because I've been gone since school started up... Since around.. let's see...probably..August-September. <br><br>Contact Quincen for the train off issues that's not my problem it's hers. I'm not responsible for any of that nonsense. <br><br>However, If I owe you money for training and what not please DO contact me. I'll get the money to you asap. <br><br>Yes, I'll be coming back this summer hopefully... a little bit. I do however, have dog shows almost every weekend & I'll be very busy with a new game that I play, friends & on top of that soccer. So, please be patient with me, but I should be coming back and opening up training and what not. <br><br>Thanks guys, <br><br>sorry for the delay, I understand your probably pissed off so please just give me a wack on the back for this one, I aplogize it won't happen again. D:
IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!