Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requirements for Deletion

edited April 2009 in Game Suggestions
I think All the kennels that meet these requirements should be deleted<br> a. If the Kennel has been inactive in a year or more<br> b. If the kennel is EMPTY (meaning no dogs for rescues)<br> c. If it isn't linked to a sponsor<br><br>I believe that this would not only make it easier for Sponsor Rescues it would also speed up our servers. Also Losing all this *dead* weight might also make Advertisers Realize that this is a LIVE site. Showing All the dead accounts probably scares away some of the Advertisers that help keep this site moving. Personally I could find hundreds of the *DEAD* accounts in 10 mins. lol but this is only my two cents :) <br><br><br>Thanks for reading!
21b53wy.png
15/100 mill

Comments

• Uhm I'm kinda iffy....<br><br>One of my pet peeves is when my account get deleted from a website. What if I was seriously ill and couldn't come on, only to find everything gone? <br><br>I personally would rather not... but I can see why you suggested it.
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Kennels will not be deleted. Inactive kennels take up hardly any space on the server. Its all the clicking people do. Nef has already made it clear that inactive kennels will not be deleted because of people making many and stripping them of money. That way they can be tracked down and Nef can see how many kennels they have made.
    skizzy.png
  • Oh! I see - Well I completely understand when it is put that way :) <br><br><br>oh well I guess I'll hire someone to do the clicking for me
    21b53wy.png
    15/100 mill