Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

: D an official professional designer.

edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Right, so I was contacted through my (graphic designer/entrepreneur) uncle by a company in Toronto, Canada who wished to purchase my design services for the designing of a CD (jewel case). <br><br>the message was as follows: <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><br>hello miss (NAME WITHHELD),<br><br>please point me to your online portfolio if you have one, and what's your graphics/design/layout price for a full CD release job.<br><br>thanks<br>karl<br>416-533-4290<br></span><br><br>and in the last hour or so we arrived at the price of £225 for the job<br><br>WOO I'M NO LONGER QUITE AS SKINT!!!<br>and...<br>I am now officially a PRO graphics designer. <br>blimey I'm headed exactly the way of my uncle<br>I guess it was good to have spent living with him in Canada lol<br><br>Oh I am just so pleased at the moment. I think the other students in the common room must think I'm mad as I've been literally dancing about for the past five minutes lol.<br>I can just see their texts: 'guh, the goff bint has gone mad!'<br><br>anyway,<br>ohgeez everything is turning up Rose atm.<br>aside from the fact that exams draw ever closer, and the bf leaves for France in May Dx
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments