Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Manic Panic (as dye for pets?!)

edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Mmkay. So, next weekend is Whitby Goth Weekend. And I've redyed my hair, of course, as has my boyfriend lol, and the two girls who are carpooling with us. ANYWAY. My boyfriend and I are also bringing our cocker spaniel, Siouxsie, and my Collie, John Smith to whitby. So. I figured I might just dye them, too lol. Anyway. I've been using manic panic since I was a fourteen year old babybat gothling, and I recently heard that it is pet safe. WOO. Anyway. What do you guys think about dyeing pets? <br><br><a href="http://manicpanic.com/dyehard animals.html&quot; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://manicpanic.com/dyehard animals.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Those are pretty much examples that its completely safe, and as they dont test on animals, I'm pleased. And of course the disclaimer that they never intended for it to be used as dye on animals, lol. But yeah. Opinions? And feel free to suggest colours for Siouxsie and John Smith : D
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments

• omg i think that skunk has the best hair! and that black and red poodle is pretty damn awesome. you should figure out how the spike the collie's bib or something. you should look at some of vp's dyed dogs for ideas. that's really fun, i hope you take a bunch of pics.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • lol shall DEFINITELY take and share pics and lol, if I convince my mum to let me (and let me take him to whitby lol), Gallifrey may get a dye-job to, at just over 9wks ^^
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • that looks like so much fun. imagine how creative you could get with a poodle. i want to dye one to look like bubble wrap. and my job is full of guests that are here for a week long dog show right now...
  • blimey lol, I shall keep my eyes open for a bubble wrap like poodle then, lol, and know that it was you. <br>By the way, my mum's being quite adamant about Gallifrey keeping to a proper colour lol, but I think she'll sway if I suggest light blue or pink lol, because puppies are always adorable in those colours. :3<br><br>So, Siouxsie is going to be purple and black I think. (we'll dye the white spots with purple haze, lie locks, or plum passion lol) David and I havent completely decided yet, but he thinks she'd look fantastic in purple lol.
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• sounds cute! too bad you can't shave designs in her. tell your mom it'll grow back! (just keep thinking about that black and red poodle lol).
  • lmaooo. my mum's lovely little purebred collie baby imported all the way from Canada? doubt it. but dyeing is still possible. I am now determined to bring both my collies and my sweetie spaniel. :]<br>That red and black poodle was rockin' lol
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• lmao her hair may grow back curly and a different color... all in the name of fun. i also love the poodle with the rainbow of (plural) lei, but i couldn't figure out how to spell lei as a plural so i didn't mention it lmao. this must be a fun event to be able to bring your pets though.
  • well a lot is outdoor friendly, and we are staying with mates in whitby lol, and they've got dogs to, so they're fine with us bringing ours. <br><br>whitby goth weekend is so BAM that I cant come up with a metaphor for it lol. It's the gathering of the goths pretty much and happens twice a year, once in the spring, and once in October every year. Its absolutely fantastic, cos of the community feeling you get with everyone, and its sooo easy to make friends. Plus they usually have pretty fantastic bands playing. This one coming up has four of my absolute favourite bands (Abney Park, The Last Dance, Diary of Dreams, and RazorBladeKisses) so I'm pretty excited. <br>Got a new corset, new skirts, new frilly type blouse, new fishnets, new spider webby leggings/tights, new shoes (they are like 5+inches tall lololol,) new boots, and I redyed my hair lol (its black with much brighter red streaks now)
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• like a woodstock for goths! sounds pretty awesome, and preparation is just as much fun as actually going huh?
  • hehe more or less. They had a thing on it on one episode of the Culture Show lol if you want to youtube it. the bloke whose announcing looks ruddy fantastic in the end when they goth um up. lol<br>preparation makes it last longer lol, so yesss. plus whitby is just an excuse to get new stufflies. otherwise I'd never get the gob to ask for over £200 in new stuff haha
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• lmao any excuse to spend money is a good one if you ask me, i'm going to tube it now.
  • well the volume on the work computer sucks so i couldn't hear it, but i'll forever associate goths w/ice cream cones now. and someone had the clockwork orange eye, which is always a plus.
  • hehehe you should also associate us wiv fish n chips. a couple of people were pratting about at a club and wrote a song about whitby goth weekend and it was like really nonsense lol. but it had like....fish n chips in the name. lol
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• lol dye a real dog.<br>that sounds interesting.<br>You can get real creative >;]<br><br>lol i plan on dying my Great Pyrenees for halloween. :O
    silence.jpg
  • lmao. missr John Smith is also getting a mohawk. I figure he's got enough hair for that, yeah? ^^ <br><br>So, Siouxsie's definitely going purple with *drumroll please* Purple Haze manic panic : D<br>We're still trying to figure out what would look good with John Smith (and Gallifrey lol, but mum's still 'thinking about it' in his case)
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• Ignore my stupid comment
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • reina__ wrote:
    Ignore my stupid comment
    <br><br>?
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• i just said something and it probably would offend you, i didn't realize you were getting your pets done
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • I'm quite used to people's comments lol, feel free, cos I'm curious now. If you want, PM me. *glances at clock* blimey its early....
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• posted photos of now- purple Siouxsie in the area of the art board that is for pets :]
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png