Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sooo sorry!

edited April 2009 in Vent
mmkay well this is less of a vent post and more of a I'm sorry for being such a.... idk. bish? lately. Just sort of blunt and irked, I suppose, but either way, some of the things I've said have been rather rude and I suppose, hurtful to some people. And again, I am really and truly sorry, and I promise to do my best to avoid it happening again. Here's the bit where it gets to venting. <br>Now, I can't blame my actions entirely on circumstances as they are, as that would be transferring it and making myself seem entirely innocent in the whole matter, which would be unfair and untruthful. However I will go so far as to say that times at the moment are a bit rough. Sixth form is sort of stressful though I'm on break for the rest of the week, as well as sort of boring as its just revision for now, and then exams, which makes being there essential, but tiresome. And of course there's the amount of home studying involved which majorly cuts into time for things I enjoy like photoshopping and roleplaying and other trivial things like that, that keep stress at bay. Needless to say I've been drinking a heck of a lot of tea, but sometimes tea isn't enough lol. <br>On top of that, there is the fact that my mum just got her new Collie puppy, which is taking a lot of patience of course, but new puppies are never something to blame stress on. It's not his fault that he is terrified of being alone at night and barks straight through the morning, that's just how things are. Of course, John Smith's answering barks are a little irksome to, and not at all helpful when studying in the wee hours of the morning! So my week days are a bit maddening and I tend to get to college tired-eyed and not at my best which is not very good. Mondays are alright though lol. Just have to deal with my boyfriend and I's well behaved Cocker Spaniel, who doesn't keep me awake at all in the night and is a generally good little lady. <br>And then the main issue, which is that, on the weekends, I go to live in London with my boyfriend at his place, and while I adore that fact, its suddenly got a lot more complicated, cos on weekends, my older brother who has returned from the USA, comes back to Notts from where he lives in Coventry, to spend the weekend. So my room is occupied those days. However, my boyfriend's company won the bid on an archaeology dig in France, and they're leaving in May, and he'll be gone for six or more weeks (they haven't given us an exact date grrr) :( which means I've got to find a place for Siouxsie (our Cocker Spaniel) to stay, as John Smith doesn't much care for her, and mum won't have a Spaniel in the house. So that's a bit rubbish. And then you add the fact that I am going to have to sleep on the sofa on weekends after he leaves, because its not exactly fair to my brother to kick him out, and my younger brother is even less likely to give up his room.<br><br>Add a broken laptop (fan) and OS wiped PC on top of all that. <br><br>So yeah, there's a lot of rubbish going on in my life at the moment, and I know it is rude of me to take it out on some of you, (not intentionally, though!) and I am still extremely sorry that I've been like that lately. Also sorry that I haven't yet got to orders and commissions for people, I assure you I will get to them as soon as I possibly can, which will probably be just after Whitby Goth Weekend. <br><br>Ohgeez. sorry for the rant/vent, I just had to get that off my chest, and apologize for how I've been.
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )