Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Read, Do you agree?

edited October 2005 in Game Suggestions
There should be another catagory for sponcer kennels.. <br>Sponcer Hospital or Vet.<br> <br>Dogs should get sick as they do in real life or injured life is not perfect as we all know but vets can change that. Making good pay and helping Society vets are the answer!<br><br>ALSO there should be animal cops(sponcer opition)!<br><br>If you leave condition too low too long or leave depressed or not groomed too long then they take ALL or most of you dogs and make you pay a fee!<br><br>Please give input
Sry no banner yet >.<" Gotta go get one :P
**runs away**

My kennel--
http://www.virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=14391

Comments

• that sounds an awful lot like a RESCUE kennel. & rescue kennels already exist :D
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Yep rescue kennels have the ability to heal a dog's condition. So really we don't need the skill in another kennel type.<br><br><br>Also the whole idea of loosing all your dogs because one is poorly groomed or unhappy and being fined is ridiculous.<br><br>1- it's no one's right to tell anyone else how to play. Just because you believe you can 'abuse' a database entry doesn't mean anyone else feels the same way. <br><br>I don't like rescue kennels really at all in principle, which is well known :P, besides the notion of them being able to rescue novice abandonded dogs after like 6 months so that they just don't sit around taking up entries in the db for no reason.<br>And that'd be one more encouragement to get a sponsor kennel. You know you cannot loose your dogs for a year garunteed<br><br>2- some types of training lower grooming by their nature. You shouldn't be discouraged from training your dog because the Dog Vigilante's may take them from you if you leave them without grooming.
  • I don't even bother to groom my dogs until I show them...<br><br>I like the idea of only rescuing novice dogs though.... after like 4-6months.
    vxkennels5ww.gif

Vixen Kennels brands star with VX .
  • Yeah, I lost two imports - Great Pyrs - because they were brand new, hadn't turned them yet, and had a low condition.., as most import/pups often do.<br><br>I couldn't get back to game for a while.., came back and found my two Pyr's GONE.<br><br>That didn't make me happy in the least. But at least I got a good portion of my other dogs back, after the incident with the first version of Resuce Kennels. Oui.<br><br>So yeah. :P
    banner.jpg
  • If you could only rescue novice dogs, if a sponsor decided to quit, their dogs would take up the db space (especially as sponsors can have an unlimited # of dogs in their kennel) and rescues would never be able to get at them like they should until the sponsor ran out which could be up to a year. As a former rescue kennel owner, and a current wolf market-rescue owner I am not too keen on anything that handicaps them. :?
  • Sponsors pay for a YEAR of service. If they want to pay for a year, make 45000 dogs and quit the next day they still paid for a YEAR of service and no one has any right to touch their dogs for a year.<br>The game states unlimited dogs for the time you are a sponsors thus a year.<br><br>Besides Nef has said before that the site has no site has no problem with physical space so that's not really an issue.<br><br>That was one of the huge issues with rescues before sponsors lost dogs they paid to have.
  • doesnt it say that if you go to remew your account, then you get all fo your dogs back?
    Dun message me. I quit.

If you want a full explanation(most should know) message me