Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning: Very random

Okay so me and my friends are very very random (more then usual!) and have started writing on our handss >P so I need ideas of what to draw/write!<br><br>nothing extra artisitic because i can't draww.<br><br>just very bored and random haha
((: ... anqel'

Comments

• Things to draw:<br><br>Your friend's crush's name<br>hearts<br>stars<br>circles<br>dots<br>constellations<br>fruits<br>vegetables<br>milk products<br>a hat<br>christmas trees<br>dollar signs<br>a calculator<br>a house<br>a window<br>a tree<br>a cat<br>a dog<br>FOOGOO FISH!<br>Band names<br>unicorns<br>frogs<br>bunnies<br>toes<br>peanut butter containers<br>green beans<br>corn<br>lunchables boxes<br>your name backwards<br>and best of all... Draw an Ice Cream Cone! =D
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">I draw many things/write many things on my hands. Every day my hand says something new. xD I write 'moo' and 'meow' and 'rawr' a lot. xD</span>
  • I have I heart (scribble) it was a question mark but my friend scribbled it out<br><br>i have a star on my wrist<br><br>and my other hand I have I heart Jesus + Sarah (sarah is teh friend who wrote that xD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Sooooper ideas !!<br>Thankiess lol. <br><br>Currently I have hundreds of hearts and kisses and stars, a few of my name, friends names, boys names [lol] and randomers names, because people think it's cool to sign me 8) LOL.<br><br>So now I need more things :D<br><br>And now I ish gonna draw dollar signs and.. an ice cream cone and 'rawr' somewhere lol.<br><br>My friend is badddd! She draws alll up her arm lol. I usually stay on my hands, but occasionaly get people to draw on my face =P haha. <br><br>->
  • HAHA!<br><br>I remember when I was little, I had a pen and the person sitting in front of me had his shirt off. hehe I had fun. >D<br><br>(he let me do it. o.o)
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • lmao Kimmeh XD Here are some ideas:<br><br>write a story all around in circles around your hand. It is as fun as heck. XD random story about nothing. try it. XD
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • LOL Kimmeh! <br><br>Stories are a good idea, i may try it lol. <br><br>we've now started using highlighters and neon pens >P .<br><br>Teachers aren't too happy about it though, aha. <br><br>(: ->
  • OMG!<br><br>Try writing in NEON PERMANENT markers on the desks. >D<br><br>We blamed it on the freshmen. hehe
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • I write in pen, permanent markers, and basically anything I see that will eventually wash out. My mom tells me not to, but I do anyway. xD