Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

twilight Movie

edited March 2009 in Vent
So I went to walmart at 10:00 pm.<br>...<br>wait<br>...<br>wait<br>...<br>wait<br>...<br>11:30<br>...<br>wait<br>...<br>12:00<br>...<br>get three copies<br>...<br>go home and watch<br><br>It was too rushed and they added parts that shouldn't have been there and picked the WRONG Bella. >.< Not worth the wait. We bought 3 because my neighbor was too lazy to wait in line at midnight so we got her one. My friend's b-day is today and the party and such. One for moi. I wasn't impressed. Maybe New Moon will be better...<br><br>(and btw, I'm team Jacob. :twisted:)
Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch

Comments

• HEY! I'm team edward. I saw it in theaters, and the book was beter. You're right, it was too rushed. I didn't mind the choice for bella, but if vanessa hudgens gets the part of Leah, I will SCREAM!
    Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!
  • Me too. I won't be buying new moon like this.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • The Twilight Movie was a disappointment to the book. They took out key parts and added parts that didn't need to be in there.<br><br>Bella is more outgoing and speaks her mind in the book, while in the movie she is shy. <br><br>I HATE the choice they have for Jane! UGH!! Why Dakota Fanning?! I pictured a more mature woman to play her, not some stupid kid! VANESSA HUDGENS MIGHT PLAY LEAH?????!!! WTF is wrong with these people?!<br><br>TEAM JACOB FTW!!!<br><br><span style="font-size:59">Taylor Lautner is the only one who can play Jacob Black, he's hot, young, and fits perfectly. Taylor=♥</span>
  • yes, Taylor makes a good Jacob... maybe with shorter hair though! Can't wait to see it cut. How will they make him a werewolf????
    Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

• The technical stuff they have can do wonders!!!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • I hate Twilight all together, The books, the movie, all the merch. But I do have to agree the books were way better than the movie, and I didnt even like the books. Please dont attack me >.> But hey, we all like different things right?
    slipknot-1.png
  • The movie was an AWFUL dipiction(sp?) of the book! I was REALLY disappointed when I first saw it and I'm a Twilight fanatic. :D Dakota Fanning is an okay choice for Jane, but if Vanessa gets to be Leah I'm gonna scream! :evil: :roll: NOT a good choice! And I'm upset because they said something about Taylor NOT getting to play Jacob because he'll be to small when Jacob goes werewolf. :evil: :x :shock: He's one character I thought they actually chose the right actor for. Anyway, the whole movie was too rushed like everyone said, and they had the storyline all mixed up. hopefully New Moon is better. <br><br>Oh, and for the record, I'm a MAJOR Team Switz person. I love Edward AND Jacob! (Yes, it is possible to love both. :wink: )<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">No offense meant to anyone</span><br><br>and Sybhat3, you're entitled to your own opinion. :) My friends hate the books too :P .
  • <span style="font-size:92">Yeah, I like both Jacob and Edward. But I think the movie was a lot better than I thought it actually would be. They only had a few of the actors/actresses picked right for the people. I think they picked Emmett, Alice, and Jacob right, but otherwise I didn't really like who they picked. They need to do a better job picking. Dakota Fanning and Vanessa Hudgens? Seriously? Awful choice. Some of the other people they chose weren't too bad for the parts, though. The movie was too rushed, I agree. I'm not sure how long it was, but I don't think it was too long, so they didn't need it to be rushed so much. Plus they skipped things and added things, and I didn't like that. :D And the Twilight crap is getting out of hand. There are too many Twilight products to count anymore. >.< </span>
  • Books--Great<br>Movie--Not Great<br><br>I think Jacob, Alice, and Emmett were great for the parts. I did not like Rosalie's Actress, personally, for the beautiful blonde with a bad attitude, I think Hayden Panatierre(sp?) would have been good. Was it just me or did Edward look older than Carlisle? I thought Esme was okay.<br><br>For the most part i Think they put too much narration into the movie, and not enough action and i think they did rush it too much.
    --Saved
  • Well, the movie is 2 hours long. If it wasn't rushed, who knows how long it would go on. If it is too long, people will lose interest. I myself liked both the movie and the books.
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • They could have added a little more time, because there are movies 4 hours long. x3 Their absolute most should have been 3 hours. Although I'm not sure I would want to watch it that long.
  • I have sat down and watched an 8hour movie and liked it all the same, but this movie had a lot of action, and not so much narration
    --Saved
  • I have sat down and watched an 8hour movie and liked it all the same, but this movie had a lot of action, and not so much narration
    --Saved
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Yeah, I like both Jacob and Edward. But I think the movie was a lot better than I thought it actually would be. They only had a few of the actors/actresses picked right for the people. I think they picked Emmett, Alice, and Jacob right, but otherwise I didn't really like who they picked. They need to do a better job picking. Dakota Fanning and Vanessa Hudgens? Seriously? Awful choice. Some of the other people they chose weren't too bad for the parts, though. The movie was too rushed, I agree. I'm not sure how long it was, but I don't think it was too long, so they didn't need it to be rushed so much. Plus they skipped things and added things, and I didn't like that. :D And the Twilight crap is getting out of hand. There are too many Twilight products to count anymore. >.< </span>
    <br><br>I agree. Emmett, Alice, and Jacob were all great choices. I didn't have a problem with Rosalie, in fact, I thought her evil glares were great! :wink: I think they could have done better if they would have just made the movie in segments (like Stephen King's "The Stand") and put all of the action in it along with all the suspense and romance and stuff. I truly think people wouldn't have had a problem sitting down for 2 hour segments whenever they could although they might have had trouble showing it in theaters... Hopefully they get more of the actual book in the New Moon movie. I don't want to be disappointed again. :evil: :P
  • I think the USA is more obsessed than canada... Like, you could get the movie here if you went to the store at noon. A girl in my class brought the movie in, even though we had to watch it in french! Like, the voices and english sub titles throw everything off!

• -_- The. movie. sucked.<br><br>My nine-year-old sister had me explain everything she didn't understand in the movie. I was like, "o.o I've seen this already AND read the books. Why do I have to EXPLAIN it to you... it's like reviewing a bad movie AGAIN." xD<br><br>Books = Pretty good<br>Movie = Pretty terrible.<br><br>Now. She's. Obsessed. With. Twilight!<br>Just from seeing the movie (that she hardly understood until I told her everything about the book! O_O)<br><br>It pisses me off that she can like something so messed up. LMAO.
  • I know someone who thinks they are the number one fan, and she got bored reading the first book! And the movie? Her dad downloaded it instead of going to the theater!

• I personally -hate- twilight. :shock:<br>And I read the book..didn't like it very much<br>Saw the movie.. :evil: it was even worse than the book to me. Seriously!<br>And I just hate how tons of people are Crazy Maniacs over being Fangirls of Twilight! I mean, there are a group of girls at my school that have Twilight folders, binders, backpacks, shirts, and other stuff.. all of them.. they wear twilight shirts every day walking around with their twilight books.. it SICKENS me how much they wanna be a fangirl just because they think it's cool..<br><br>Sorry.. got off into my own venting there. :lol: <br>But back into the box :shock: The movie was dissapointing..very..dissapointing...
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • I liked the books, they were satisfying :)<br>I actually really enjoyed the movie. They could have added more narration, though.<br>Unlike all of yous, I didn't like Edward or Jacob 0=<br>Laurent, FTW! xD
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Twilight is, was, and will continue to be NAFF. <br><br>how many of you read the books because everyone else was?<br><br>how many of you are absolutely glaring at me, because I am about to dare to say that Stephenie Meyer is a complete fraud.<br><br> The only idea in those books that are not either stolen or generic are the fact that her vampires sparkle. Which is bollocks in itself.<br><br>Sure, the first book is an alright read (as long as you havent read anything by Anne Rice, Sherrilyn Kenyon, or the author of Blood and Chocolate) <br>or if you're 15 or under, <br>but honestly the craze is overrated.<br>Read something of substance!<br>Dont jump on bandwagons!<br>For goodness sake, DONT let the future of literature be made up of such generically BORING works like the Twilight series!<br><br>The film to be honest was worse than the books.... I left with nothing. I didnt hate it, I didnt like it, it was just numbing. urgh. <br><br><br><br>dont attack me, I am just a very opinionated person. 0_0
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • rohesia wrote:
    Twilight is, was, and will continue to be NAFF. <br><br>how many of you read the books because everyone else was?<br><br>how many of you are absolutely glaring at me, because I am about to dare to say that Stephenie Meyer is a complete fraud.<br><br> The only idea in those books that are not either stolen or generic are the fact that her vampires sparkle. Which is bollocks in itself.<br><br>Sure, the first book is an alright read (as long as you havent read anything by Anne Rice, Sherrilyn Kenyon, or the author of Blood and Chocolate) <br>or if you're 15 or under, <br>but honestly the craze is overrated.<br>Read something of substance!<br>Dont jump on bandwagons!<br>For goodness sake, DONT let the future of literature be made up of such generically BORING works like the Twilight series!<br><br>The film to be honest was worse than the books.... I left with nothing. I didnt hate it, I didnt like it, it was just numbing. urgh. <br><br><br><br>dont attack me, I am just a very opinionated person. 0_0
    <br><br>Agreed, Anne Rice is a great author :)<br>Much better than Stephenie Meyer when it comes to vampire literature.
  • Brittsy wrote:
    rohesia wrote:
    Twilight is, was, and will continue to be NAFF. <br><br>how many of you read the books because everyone else was?<br><br>how many of you are absolutely glaring at me, because I am about to dare to say that Stephenie Meyer is a complete fraud.<br><br> The only idea in those books that are not either stolen or generic are the fact that her vampires sparkle. Which is bollocks in itself.<br><br>Sure, the first book is an alright read (as long as you havent read anything by Anne Rice, Sherrilyn Kenyon, or the author of Blood and Chocolate) <br>or if you're 15 or under, <br>but honestly the craze is overrated.<br>Read something of substance!<br>Dont jump on bandwagons!<br>For goodness sake, DONT let the future of literature be made up of such generically BORING works like the Twilight series!<br><br>The film to be honest was worse than the books.... I left with nothing. I didnt hate it, I didnt like it, it was just numbing. urgh. <br><br><br><br>dont attack me, I am just a very opinionated person. 0_0
    <br><br>Agreed, Anne Rice is a great author :)<br>Much better than Stephenie Meyer when it comes to vampire literature.
    <br><br>you can link about 80% of SM's chars to Anne Rice's chars
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Personally, I really liked the movie, cheap graphics but I survived. I didn't read the books (because everyone else was reading them and I wanted to be different) so i didn't see those flaws.<br><br>In my opinion, never read a book if you expect to like the movie. Movies are most of the time way worse then the books.
    Please PM me if something happens
    2008_04Anim1OkanaganGurl1.gif
    oka.gif
  • rohesia wrote:
    Brittsy wrote:
    rohesia wrote:
    <br><br>Yeah, and Renesmee is almost a carbon coby of Claudia!
  • Brittsy wrote:
    rohesia wrote:
    Brittsy wrote:
    rohesia wrote:
    <br><br>Yeah, and Renesmee is almost a carbon coby of Claudia!
    <br><br><br>lol no, thats totally Jane<br>and the Volturi are the Theatre Vampires. <br>and Carlisle is Louis for the most part.<br>he need only say 'yummy rats'
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

• i hate this movie b/c 3eagles was watching it instead of talking to me earlier today. :x
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • Jane is all Claudia. They could easily be the same person if Claudia was a few years old when she was turned.<br><br>Um. The movie sucked. The books, I like fine, but all the fangirls kind of ruined my appeal for the moment.<br><br>Anne Rice is an ok writer, I dunno if it was just that she wasn't my style or what but I got through Interview and about half way through Lestat I quit because I was bored. But Interview was pretty good :)
    2dbtohy.png