Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pick Your Breed: Reward Breed Imports

edited March 2009 in Auction
Just occurred to me that I upgraded a bunch of kennels and have no use for the unmade reward 'ports - might as well hold an auction. :P<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Lot 1</span><br>Choice of a pair of <span style="font-weight:bold">SuperPups</span> or <span style="font-weight:bold">VirtualPups</span> from my breeding kennel.<br>SB: 200k<br>MBI: 200k<br>BiN: 3 mil<br><span style="color:green">HB: n/a</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Lot 2</span><br>Choice of a pair of <span style="font-weight:bold">SuperPups</span> or <span style="font-weight:bold">VirtualPups</span> from my rescue kennel.<br>SB: 200k<br>MBI: 200k<br>BiN: 3 mil<br><span style="color:green">HB: n/a</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Lot 3</span><br>Choice of a pair of <span style="font-weight:bold">SuperPups</span>, <span style="font-weight:bold">VirtualPups</span> or <span style="font-weight:bold">Fantastical Pups</span> from my prestige kennel.<br>SB: 200k<br>MBI: 200k<br>BiN: 4 mil<br><span style="color:green">HB: n/a</span><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Lot 4</span> - Closed<br><br>Reserve on all lots is 1 mil. Remember, these lots are for <span style="font-weight:bold">pairs</span>!<br><br>Ending: 24 hours after reserves have been met<br><br>All rights reserved.

Comments