Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biotechnology

edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I find it extremely fascinating. I love it, its so... cool.<br><br>But, I have a small problem: I have to do a project on something they developed or are in teh process of developing using it.<br><br>And I'm stuck. I have too many ideas to type... so I'm gonna leave it up to some VP citizens.<br><br>No Emu-saurus or Chickenosaur, SupR SavR tomatoes or anti-frost tomatoes. I already discussed those with my science teacher, he said he wants me to do something else. :(<br><br>Cookies to all those who read!
scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
ebony1.png

Comments

• Invisible people. <br><br>It worked on frogs.<br><br>Edit: I mean see through skin.
  • Invisible people. <br><br>It worked on frogs.<br><br>Edit: I mean see through skin.
    <br><br>Interesting.... I shall check it out!
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Bird kids -giggles and points to siggy-<br><br>I had biotech last semester it was kinda suckish, because most of my classmates were idiots and so we didn't get to do like anything...<br><br>I love the idea about the see through skin x3
    2dbtohy.png