Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally!! 10x4!!

edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Finally got a 10x4 Chinook! YAY! Hopefully they'll be really good eventers.. Took SO long to get 10x4, lol. I even messed the first line up and had to start over.<br><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1403693"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1403693</a><br><br><br>Be jealous! :P Just kidding.....................
6on02p.jpg20svx47.png

Comments

• Congrats Eagles :D
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • congrats :)
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Cause of my amazing training skills?!<br>lmao!<br>Just kidding. xDDD<br><br>Congrats, though!<br>What are you planning on showing them in?</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • *claps* Hurrah for Eagles!
    silverr.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Cause of my amazing training skills?!<br>lmao!<br>Just kidding. xDDD<br><br>Congrats, though!<br>What are you planning on showing them in?</span></span>
    <br><br>Psh, yeah! All because of you!! I really appreciate your speed training on these last two dogs. :D If you want a puppy or whatever just PM me. :D <br><br>I have no idea what I'm going to show them in. Whatcha think they would do good in?<br><br><br><br>Thanks everyone!
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">lmao <br>You've payed like.. tons for the trainings already!<br>For a pup, you'd have to let me pay for one. :P<br><br>And for the eventing, I'm not really sure either. o.o<br>But if well trained it should do fairly good in most events.</span></span>
    12.png
  • Um, no. :P If you want a puppy you can have one! You trained those dogs in like 2 seconds.. You deserve way more than what I paid. :P
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">psh. xDD<br>so stubborn! lmao</span></span>
    12.png
  • yes eagles! now we can ride off into the sunset on our fully statted chinooks!
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • LOL! Giddy up, my love! Tally hoooooooo<span style="font-size:34">e</span>
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Well done! :D<br><br>That's great! :3 Congrats!
    ((: ... anqel'
  • Great job! I know you've been working hard on them!
  • Dork,<br><br>Congrats. <br><br>Im still cooler than you.<br>Get over it :lol:
    Ven.png