Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

neutered dogs

edited March 2009 in Game Suggestions
when you see a neutered dog do you ever wonder "is this dog a male or a female?" well i no i do so i think it should say neutered then beside that it should say (male or female) so that we no what it was before some one neutered it. who agrees with me?
im looking for some thin to go here =)

Comments

• I don't see why it matters. The dog has no ability to produce offspring.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • it makes it easier for name sake and stuff like that as lets say you have a dog named Emily and you neuter it and in the stuff it says about the dog being tiered and stuff like that it says "he" even though it was/is a fixed female. Anyways when most people me being on of them when I here neutered I think of a fixed male dog as I worked in a vet clinic for almost a year and they only neuter male dogs and they spay females thats what ay vet clinic I know of calls it.
  • This has been bought up before I believe . . .<br><br>It was turned down in the end because it would take up extra coding that isn't really necessary. <br><br>It would be nice perhaps, but it doesn't affect game play or anything else.