Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How .. Unlucky?

Well I checked my management page, and see how my dog did in events, and I saw a few firsts, and was like 'Yey!' and looked at them.<br><br>I looked at the score of <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/viewresults.php?event=239540"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this</a> first place .. and look at her score.<br><br>[she came first] Pokerface.<br><br>I am .. confused, scared, laughing.<br><br>O.O<br><br>Wow. How lucky?!
((: ... anqel'

Comments

• I don't get what you mean..what's lucky/unlucky? o.0
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    I don't get what you mean..what's lucky/unlucky? o.0
    <br>The dog's score was 666. Ya know, number/mark of the beast or whatever. :P<br><br><br><br>My Danes aren't far behind that Neo of yours! You just wait, lol.
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Yeah that number is supposed to be .. the devil's number or something.<br><br>And 3E.. give me time ;)
  • Ahh I see. xD I guess it was so minor I didn't notice.
    8x32tt.png
  • Yes, 666 is the number of the devil, which is why every 100 years people have a conniption about the world ending on June 6th, becuase it's 06/06/06. :roll: <br><br>I don't know why though...
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • LOL!<br><br>Go ahead and send a contract to Xaetian for -666666<br><br>That deserves a special prize!
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Well.. 06/06/06 has already passed .. once. haha. and we're still here xD<br><br>WOW! Xae. I feel so lucky now! lol.<br><br>Thanks so much! :D<br><br>Now I am debating whether 666 should be my lucky number :twisted: <br><br>Hmm. Maybe not. But hey, I'll remember her score.. xD Bookmarking that event now :D<br><br>Thankies Xae!!! :)
  • When I was younger someone told me that the devil is meant to write upside-down and backwards, making 666 into 999 and it was because he needed 999 wives to bind him in Hell.<br><br>Don't know if that's related to some actual religious text but what a thing to tell a kid! x
  • :shock: That's scary...<br><br> :twisted: Argh!
  • Lol yeah I know! I think the jist was - be good or he might take you down to be one of his wives @_@
  • Kleio wrote:
    When I was younger someone told me that the devil is meant to write upside-down and backwards, making 666 into 999 and it was because he needed 999 wives to bind him in Hell.<br><br>Don't know if that's related to some actual religious text but what a thing to tell a kid! x
    <br><br>That's so awesome xDDD.<br><br>Why didn't I get told neat things as a little kid? xD
  • ...sheer luck on my part I think haha x