Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know any good editing software?

edited February 2009 in General Discussion
For making amvs, fan music vids and all. It seems like something I would like to get into XD It doesn't have to be free necessarily, just top quality, and for PC ONLY! Or it could be for mac and PC just not only mac. Cos I don't have Mac. Grr. XD<br>So... any suggestions?<br><br>on another note: woot, I may be going to London (UCL) for uni next year ^^ depends on any other acceptances I get hahaha
WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )

Comments

• Do you mean for music? and vids?<br><br>try fruityloops.<br><br>or virtual dj<br><br>or nch.com <- free!!! <br><br>or audacity<br><br>i use fruity loops ;)
    ((: ... anqel'
  • I've heard great things about Sony Vegas, but it's also kinda expensive I think.
    2dbtohy.png
  • best piece of advice i can give...<br><br>Try using a bit torrent when you find out what program you want :wink: <br><br>I know a couple of sites my computer guy uses if you want to pm me about it :wink:
    Ven.png
  • Sony vegas has the best range of editing software out, and I believe their Vegas Pro 8 (or has 9 come out yet?) is currently one of the top programs. It's really expensive, though!<br><br>And if you are too impatient to save up all that money, I know many amazing AMV artists and was astonished to hear they only used Windows Movie Maker! Apparently great work doesn't really need an amazing program. WMM is free. :wink:
    silverr.jpg