Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

- Manip Contest - (ENDED! SEE LAST POST!)

13»

Comments

• Hey, glad you liked it.<br>I thought it was a little too retro... lol. :D Contract sent!
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • I love retro baha :lol: <br><br>Accepted, accepted :D
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • Juke wrote:
    Pepper97 wrote:
    xD you call yourself untalented. That's funny.
    <br><br>YOU think you're not gonna win! THATS funny.
    <br>I dun see me winning. xD Thanks Britt. I enjoyed entering, though I wouldn't have won if my life depended on it. xD
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Brittsy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">WINNERS SELECTED!</span></span><br><br>Alright guys, here's our rankings:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Winner for Lynnetta: Juke (600k)<br>Winner for Sable: Karissa (2 Wins + 100k = 1.1 Million)<br>Winner for Emery: Karissa (Above)<br>Winner for Louca: Reina__ (600k)</span><br><br>Thanks to our other members:<br><br>-TheDogHandler <br>-CoasterCannons<br>-Pepper97<br>-Argonautica<br>-Xtraordinary<br>-Rohesia<br><br><span style="color:red">Winners please send negative contracts with the correct price to Brittsy<br>Other entrants please send negative contract to Brittsy with -100k!</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Thank you soo much!<br>Please keep in mind, I will probably use all the pictures :D <br>So expect to see your banners somewhere around the site, and definetely Marshall Town!<br>I'll be making other Manip contests soon!</span>
    <br><br><br>Sent -600k from JukeBox. :3 thanks!
    2zizs00.png