Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Players as Sims!!

13»

Comments

• I don't have any expansions like I said. I don't have money to spend on that..and I would rather buy books. I asked for some expansion packs from my dad for christmas but I didn't get any. I sorta knew I wouldn't cause he doesn't know what to buy it for..what I am asking..ect. He is bad with that stuff. >.<<br><br>I wish my body shop worked. *whines* I keep getting an error. *cries*
    8x32tt.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"> o_O Didn't I post before Sandy?<br>Ah well, I can wait. :3</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • If Tarn has extra players that would like to be in a sim family, I can take some on? Lol.<br><br>I'm a pretty good storymaker person. xD Ahaha. Especially when it comes to my beloved sims -hugs-<br>-SIMS NERD RIGHT HERE PEOPLE-<br><br>;)<br>I do have a SMALL selection of hairdoos that have streaks/etc. I can take a picture of it and show so people can choose what streaks in their hair they'd like best... it's not a huge selection, though. It just came with my nightlife expansion pack, I didn't make them... so... yeah. Heh.<br><br>It'll take a bit since homework is flooding in along with my stories needing attention and more writing... plus, my sims is uber slow since we have files and applications just PACKED onto my desktop compy. >.><br><br>But, I will take on your extra players that would like to be sim ^^ Just guide me to them! :D
  • A nice cheat:<br>motherlode<br>type it in and get 50k. You can do it multiple times. ;D
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • xD Im pretty much a sims nerd too *waits impatiently for Sims 3*<br><br>I have bodyshop, but also have no clue how to use it o.o
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Sorry dreamy and sandy. ;; Dreamy you were first. I edited. D:
    8x32tt.png
  • xD Im pretty much a sims nerd too *waits impatiently for Sims 3*<br><br>I have bodyshop, but also have no clue how to use it o.o
    <br><br>Bodyshop is confusing. I'm a sims nerd too, though. xD I've stayed up till like 5 am playing it...xD<br><br>And it's okay tarn. xD
  • When will Sim house #2 be done?
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • tarnish wrote:
    Here's the list for the next one. I will do it when I have a lighter homeowork load. I have too much to do tonight and I have to drive my sister to music lessons.<br>
    <br><br>I have a life and I am focusing on school more than I did last semester. Probably the weekend. I hate being rushed.
    8x32tt.png
  • haha that made my day :P
    Image21.png
  • I just got sims mansions and will make a small family of 2-5. I won't do tarn cause she already has her own. :twisted:
  • I will also do a few, anywhere up to 8 people!<br>So, need to know some simple things, and I will also make some streak screenshots!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • Eh fine since two people are going to do this I might as well stop. I guess I won't make a new one. *wanders off*
    8x32tt.png
  • Wait!! I got an expansion pack so I can't do it. I'm smart. >.>
  • Seems like jr terriers wants to do it so. *steps back* I won't do it. *shrugs* no point in two people doing it.
    8x32tt.png
  • I don't want you to think like I'm taking your fun away. We can both do different people and help each other out!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • Do different people? I was just going to do everyone in order and I just mainly wanted to just play the game and watch what vp people do xD There really isn't a need for two though and I am busy with school and junk like that so if you want to go ahead.
    8x32tt.png
  • ok. Would you like to be in it???
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • I'll put you in. If you could just give me some info on how you want it. I could do it he same as yours, but if you want to change it you can!
    of84f8.png
    DA Account
    53/50 Million by 1.31.10
    I MADE IT!!!
  • :/<br><br>Hair is dark red/burgundy/brown. Use whatever..sign is scorpio. *slugs off*
    8x32tt.png
  • I might do the house of Maximum Riders. *evil*
  • tarnish wrote:
    Eh fine since two people are going to do this I might as well stop. I guess I won't make a new one. *wanders off*
    <br><br>Nuu D: