Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Players as Sims!!

Comments

• <span style="font-size:92">Wahhh D;<br>Bluey's not there. xD<br><br><br>Buttt<br><br>This is hiiilarious. xDD</span>
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Wahhh D;<br>Bluey's not there. xD<br><br><br>Buttt<br><br>This is hiiilarious. xDD</span>
    <br><br>You can be in the next one xD<br><br>I already feel bad I couldn't fit more people. I only did who was on chat at the moment and wanted to be in it. I would've done so many more people if I could have more than 8 in a family. D:
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    My box gets full really fast xD. You can't post the sign and stuff here?
    <br>I was about to do that. :D I edited and put the info there.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • <span style="font-size:92">I call number 7. >D<br><br>And and my zodiac is Virgo. xD<br><br>My eyes - dark dark brown o_o;<br>My hair - really dark brown, almost black, with violet red highlights. [It's true! I do have these highlights >__>]<br>xD<br>Length - A little past shoulders :3<br></span>
    bluehh.
  • Me!!! ooh me! *raises hand* #3. <br>Zodiac: Pisces <br>Color Hair: Dirty Blonde<br>Hair Length: hair down the back<br>Eye color: Light Blue
  • Bluey the number makes no difference really. xD<br><br>And my sims bodyshop doesn't work for some reason..I get an error when I open it. So I can't make hair weird colors like put streaks in. Only choices are blonde, brunette, black, or orange. Sorry ;;<br><br>Like my hair is red, burgundy, and brown. There is no way to use all the colors so I used orange because my hair is more red. So simple colors..again sorry. I wish my bodyshop worked. D:
    8x32tt.png
  • Do you have any expansions for it? :)
    ((: ... anqel'
  • <span style="font-size:92">But I like number 7 D:<br>Tis my favorite number D:<br><br>Oh okiee. That'sa fine ;D</span>
    bluehh.
  • Do you have any expansions for it? :)
    <br><br>No
    8x32tt.png
  • Zodiac: No idea. tarneh can choose<br>Color Hair: Dark brown<br>Hair Length: below shoulders but not too far<br>Eye color: Brown<br>Dunno about clothes.. you can pick<br><br>W00T! =D
  • Dusty, you don't know your own zodiac sign? All you ned is your birthday. xD
    8x32tt.png
  • OH OH OH!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I'm:</span><br>Cancer<br>Black Hair<br>Hair at shoulders<br>Brown Eyes<br><br>O.O I can be the <span style="text-decoration:underline">parent</span>! =D WOOT!
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Oh no. Kim's gonna make us wear army suits and torture us. :shock:
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Uh..don't worry..I dont think kim would be the parent..*cough* xDD
    8x32tt.png
  • Zodiac Sighn: Leo :D <br>Hair Color: Brownish-Blond<br>Hair Length: A little Below Shoulders<br>Eye Color: Brown<br><br>Rawrr.. this sounds like fun : )
    dragonimage_16924_304_pixel.gif
    Clickey Please!

Yolk.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Dusty, you don't know your own zodiac sign? All you ned is your birthday. xD
    <br><br>Eh, I dunno o.o<br>Oh,<br>Sagittarius<br>=D<br><br>*cough*And I vote against Kimmy being the parent*cough*
  • kimyo wrote:
    :shock:
    <br>Kim MUST be parent! I loveh meh kim and she shall be rulah!
  • Okay, Kimmy can be the parent and if our family lives longer than the last, she can be considered a "good parent" XDD that sounds so weird
  • <span style="font-size:75">XD This is hilarious.<br><br>Libra.<br>Blond.<br>Shoulder.<br>Gray-blue.<br><br><br>8D<br></span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • tarn -has- to add me in the next one. xD I have NO idea why, but the part where it looks like you guys are doing a dance at the fire just cracked me up. xD<br><br>Zodiac Sighn: Pisces <br>Hair Color: Brown<br>Hair Length: Loong<br>Eye Color: Blue<br><br>lmao.
  • xD I wanna be in the next one. =D<br><br>Zodiac: Aquarius<br>Hair Color: Red or Brown<br>Hair Length: Shoulder<br>Eye Color: Green<br><br>xD
    2eldxsm.png
  • Moon<br>Aquarius<br>Brown hair<br>Hazel eyes
  • <span style="font-size:92">:O ME ME ME! XD<br><br>Zodiac Sighn: Aquarius<br>Hair Color: Brown<br>Hair Length: Shoulder length<br>Eye Color: Blue </span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • edited February 2009 76.188.27.186
    Here's the list for the next one. I will do it when I have a lighter homeowork load. I have too much to do tonight and I have to drive my sister to music lessons.<br><br>
    tarnish wrote:
    <br><br>List:<br>1. Me (of course. :D)<br>2. Pepper<br>3. VampireVenom<br>4. Dusty<br>5. Kim<br>6. Ryder<br>7. Bluey<br>8. Dreamy<br><br>
    <br><br>I may do another one since so many people posted after this list was full. And chances are..if I know you better..you get a clearer look at how I view your style and such. If I don't know you..I will kinda wing it. And lookins at this list..I will have to wing a few people.
    8x32tt.png
  • tarn is gonna put me in all the to come ones right :D<br><br>I mean you killed me first xD<br>I kid... but I wanna do this, I will get the sims 2.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wheaton wrote:
    tarn is gonna put me in all the to come ones right :D<br><br>I mean you killed me first xD<br>I kid... but I wanna do this, I will get the sims 2.
    <br><br>o.0 I didnt kill you..you walked into the fire all on your own. xD
    8x32tt.png
  • Wheaton wrote:
    tarn is gonna put me in all the to come ones right :D<br><br>I mean you killed me first xD<br>I kid... but I wanna do this, I will get the sims 2.
    <br><br>I wanna do it too. xD But I don't feel like playing it right now...xD
  • Ludie read it and was like, "omfg. I loved that."<br>xP Very artisitic, Tarn!<br><br>Ludie owns the sims 2, too!<br>I haaaave... (all PC)<br>Sims 2 Original Game<br>Sims 2 Seasons<br>Sims 2 Nightlife<br>Sims 2 Open for Business<br>Sims 2 Pets<br>Sims 2 Bon Voyage<br>Sims 2 Pets Life Stories (this is a game on its own, not part of the expansion x.x)<br><br>Eek. I might have one more, but I never remember, haha.<br><br>!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>The pictures were aweeeeesome!!<br>*Ludie's bodyshop works, but I have no freaking clue how to use it! :cry:
  • Ludie read it and was like, "omfg. I loved that."<br>xP Very artisitic, Tarn!<br><br>Ludie owns the sims 2, too!<br>I haaaave... (all PC)<br>Sims 2 Original Game<br>Sims 2 Seasons<br>Sims 2 Nightlife<br>Sims 2 Open for Business<br>Sims 2 Pets<br>Sims 2 Bon Voyage<br>Sims 2 Pets Life Stories (this is a game on its own, not part of the expansion x.x)<br><br>Eek. I might have one more, but I never remember, haha.<br><br>!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>The pictures were aweeeeesome!!<br>*Ludie's bodyshop works, but I have no freaking clue how to use it! :cry:
    <br><span style="font-size:92"><br>I have -no- idea whatsoever how to use my bodyshop, but it does work. xD I have:<br>The Sims 2<br>The Sims 2 Pets<br>The Sims 2 Open For Business<br>The Sims 2 Castaway Stories.<br><br>Buuut...Castaway is on it's own. Not part of the expansion. xD</span>