Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi VPers!

edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Some of you might know me from VHR...or remember me from the last few times I tried to pick this game up :D<br><br>I wanna get into Australian Kelpies, but I know few people do them usually :( Border collies are good too. :D<br><br>Anyway...I'm a huge Avatard and I love drawing to an unhealthy level :D<br><br>As usual, I plan to make art my main source of income. How much you reckon commissions would go for? Examples <a href="http://lepheonee.deviantart.com"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">here</a>. I consider myself fairly well-versed in both equine and canine anatomy, and I'm getting better at backgrounds.<br><br>I manip and code too, but I'm not as good as I am at drawing =)<br><br>I think I will auction some art slots, get my account upgraded, maybe get a pair of foundies if I have some change left over. I have exactly -160 dollars right now, for some reason, probably because all the gifties I earned got "rescued" (*snort*), so I'm a bit handicapped xD
"Well that was random." -- Toph

Comments

• PHEE SMELLS!<br><br>Seriously :D<br><br>You need to send a contract to Jellybeanjoe to collect 500k >.> I can't have my VHR buddy in debt :P<br><br>While you're there, pick a Border Collie pup xD I need to get rid of them :|<br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43919"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43919</a><br><br><span style="font-size:42">PSST! Phee does nice art >.></span>
  • <span style="font-size:75">What's your player name? I'll send you some VPC to get you started out. =]<br><br>Regular commissions usually go for 3-5 million per piece, assuming the quality is good(like your own art. =P) But you could easily get more by auctioning or whatever. =]<br>If you want a pair of foundies, I can get you a pair aswell.<br>Just let me know breed and genders.<br>And I'm breaking my rule by posting right now. XD</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Just charge what Jackdaw does. Your art is very good, just a different style. :3
    My Kennel
    Breeder of VP's first 4x4-8x4 weims
  • PHEE SMELLS!<br><br>Seriously :D<br><br>You need to send a contract to Jellybeanjoe to collect 500k >.> I can't have my VHR buddy in debt :P<br><br>While you're there, pick a Border Collie pup xD I need to get rid of them :|<br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43919"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=43919</a><br><br><span style="font-size:42">PSST! Phee does nice art >.></span>
    <br><br>Thank you for the kind offer, and I would. Only...I don't have any dogs. :D<br><br>My player name is apparently Leonie T L (please. Do not ask), if you need it :D<br><br>And...yeah right you need to get rid of them. You just want to offer me charity. :/ You know I'm right.<br><br>xD<br><br>Thank you so much :D I bid on a female, because we all know I'm a sucker for free dogs :D<br><br>Dreamland: Thanks very much for the offer, but I don't have much to do with foundies right now. I'll probably come bother you for a pair (paid for, of course) later xP<br><br>Tala: Shun. xD *hugs*
  • yee I remember you! ;D<br><br>We started a little conversation about a comission but you left and never replied x3 xP
    r0oal1.png
  • Pheonee wrote:
    I think I will auction some art slots, get my account upgraded, maybe get a pair of foundies if I have some change left over.
    <br><br>xD Once you get your account upgraded on here, you get 20 (I think that's the number.. >.9) foundies/unmade imports of your own automatically. You can still buy more (with real life cash) but you may not want to once you see how many people you can find selling/giving away already made, untouched foundies. ;3
    Birds-1.gif
  • Hello ;;]]<br><br>I'm Angel :D<br><br>Welcomee :)
    ((: ... anqel'
  • Pheonee wrote:
    Dreamland: Thanks very much for the offer, but I don't have much to do with foundies right now. I'll probably come bother you for a pair (paid for, of course) later xP
    <br><br><br><span style="font-size:75">Haha, fair enough. I'll save a pair for you then.<br>Andddd I'm sending over some starter-cash via contracts from James Potter(xD).</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • I love your art if you want the Pup trained send it over to White Frost2 with what you want it trained in and I will train it for you.
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:blue">Of course I'm a sucker for wolf art.... XD lol<br>My favorite of yours is the Corr of Fire :D <br>That one rocks!</span></span>
  • Ruffian: I think I remember you too D: Was it a black lab? A RL dog I think...Do you still want it? :<<br><br>Koshi: ...right, I forgot about that xD Yeeah probably don't need those imports then. xD;<br><br>Angel: hi. :D<br><br>Dreamland: Don't worry about saving them for me xD I'll probably be taking a while to get my game on, at least til the 20th when the mysterious phenomenon known as "internet speed" returns O-O<br><br>Dogtrainer101: aw, that's nice of you :D I may have to take you up on that offer ;)<br><br>Lovefrompaige: heehee, I haven't posted any realistic wolf arts yet, mostly because I still stink xD But I'm getting better! o:
  • If want some Kelpies. Im currently training/breeding a few so I can get some 10x4s. If you are interested in one or two, pm me. :D<br>And welcome back! :)
    4v1rix.jpg
  • BozBoz
    edited January 2009 24.196.44.97
    ;O I remember you! XD -ties to VP- There no you can't go! xD<br><br>You want some imports? Like... a pair? xD I have some, but you'll have to wait... as my sponsor ran out. -cries- <br><br>Send a negative to Boz for 1 mil. :3<br>or<br>Would you like a banner for the vp forums? xD I'd offer a quicky one for free :3 Just if you want any pictures of dogs or ones that I can't find on corbis.com I ask you provide them. xD
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • 1 mill?! I wish I was new. xD <br><br>Hi I'm Pepper. If you need a banner, I'll do one for you for free. Pm me. Also, don't listen to me. I'm always mean and stuff. xD And my jokes stink. I'm new on VHR, on the forums I'm ChasingMyDreamz. xD
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Ello im wheaty :D<br><br>I am around alot any questions just ask :D
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Pheonee wrote:
    Dreamland: Don't worry about saving them for me xD I'll probably be taking a while to get my game on, at least til the 20th when the mysterious phenomenon known as "internet speed" returns O-O
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">Ah, I miss that phenomenon. I currently lack internet speed on my computer. The whole computer lags, we need to give it more memory. Photoshop eats it. XD<br>Ah, I'm not going to be using them anytime soon. xD I have about 17 breeds to work on.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Eww =P I sure do remember you from here and also off VHR. We both won Ana art for getting 4000 and 4004 posts >.> weird. <br><br>..<br><br>anyways. Grab me on skype/chat and I'll throw a few mil across. Debt sucks xD
  • Hey, I'm Rosy... and I joined VHR a week or two ago, so I recognize you!<br><br>If you want any eventing greyhounds, I've got some great ones, so PM me and I can find you one. :D <br><br>If you have any questions either, let me know!<br><br>-Rosy