Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TARNISH WAS IN MEH DREAM O_O

edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Okay before I get started you all need to know the main story behind this. Okay well Tarnish, who most of you know, and I go to the same school and we seem to always pass eachother in the hallways but I never see her and she always sees me (it makes me mad I am so oblivious). So i've been trying really hard to see her in the halls lately so i can say hello to a fellow Vpian. And this is where my dream comes in, it was all about me and Tarnish having a sleep over and we have never met yet. So I go to her house and I open her bedroom door and a black dog greets me and like starts jumping on me and biting me ear so tarnish kicks him off (poor dog. EVIL TARNISH xD) and for some reason Tarnish looks likes my cousin.... o.O. So then tarnish decides to show me her new kitten (this is where it gets a little creeepy) So i pick up her kitten and say the following right in her face.<br><br>AWW WHOS A CUTE WITTLE KITTEN! YOU ARE YOU ARE!<br><br>Apparently this ticks the kitten off... So her cat takes it's claws and pokes a little hole in each of my eyes. I drop the kitten start running around her room frantically and then randomly Tarnish jumps on this desk and yells..<br><br>HAAAZAAAA IT'S MONOPOLY TIME!<br><br>then i woke up....<br><br>I SWEAR THIS TRUELY HAPPENED! So please don't post comments saying yeh right, or attention grabber. Because trust me.. I wouldn't post a false dream as idioc as this xD
Please PM if I win anything.

Comments