Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Get Me Wrong - VP Update

edited December 2008 in General Discussion
VP's look is classic & all but I think it should get all updated. Understanding Nef may be busy .But a New Look for Vp would be cool . <br><br>Don't you think?
Image21.png

Comments

• <span style="font-size:92">It just got a new look back in 06. >_></span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • <span style="font-size:75">We just got a new look not to long ago. A year or two maybe. Bigger problems need to be fixed first.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • auh thats about when I joined :P
    Image21.png
  • Dreamland wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75">We just got a new look not to long ago. A year or two maybe. Bigger problems need to be fixed first.</span>
    <br><br>There are bigger problems and all, but I think an update would be cool
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • i would choose updates that make game play easier/efficient/fair over the look. like, either paying less for a renewal, or paying the same price as you do for an upgrade and getting kennel changes.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • o.o You don't get changes when you renew?
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • that's what i hear xae. i've always just upgraded new novice accounts b/c i don't want to pay the same price to not get the same thing.
  • Oh I would be seriously ticked if I paid for a renewal and found that out the hard way. It should be posted on the upgrade page if it's not fixed - I mean, isn't that a bit of a waste of our money? That would be like not getting imports when you renew.
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • i think it happened to paranoid thoughts. i'm not going to try it myself lol.
  • Thats what I mean! get everything updated & then I said a New Look would be nice! :P
    Image21.png
  • I suppose I'll just have to e-mail and ask. =D
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • when you find out let me know! there are some kennels i don't want to change, but i do have one that i want to renew and then change the type.
  • Email(s) sent, I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply, or perhaps we'll receive a response here.
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • you don't get changes when you renew unless you had some left over from before there was a post about this some were I am not to sure what it was under though.
  • You don't get changes when you renew xD<br><br>I've tried it
    2dbtohy.png
  • Well it's a good thing I found this out before experimenting more with my main sponsor!
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • Hm, Bugs should be looked at. I'm still worried about breeding/training bugs. Like newbord females being in heat. :lol:
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • I wish I knew something about computers, or I would definitely volunteer my time to help with bugs and suchlike.
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • bugs should be fixed first, i agree :D but after, i think we should get a new look.. as well as the forums, which match the old old look.. i remember that :P maybe there should be a design competiton, wasnt the current one made by a player?
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • that would be so much fun!
    seaoats_insanityban.png