Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Color Contest

So i got 100 visa card thingy, and i plan on buying a dye xD.<br><br>Ok so i am gonna dye a Witchy Wheaton, and I want to color to represent me, see MORE for ideas xD<br><br>Prizes:<br>50k to every color under likes<br>and the winner will recieve 500k<br><br>Colors I Like:<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Katie2794</span>: Bright Orange w/ Music notes scattered <br> Brown Swiss w/ Toe Socks <br>Hungry Nubian w/ sporks in paws (i will change the paws to hooves if i decide to use this color xD)<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>jr terriers </span>:Lime green with Hayley Williams hair<br><br><br>More:<br>I love my cows, i have brown swiss(grey) and gurneseys,(brown and white0 if you do a cow color any black and white no D:<br>I Love my goats, i have nubians <br>hrm i love bright things<br>I love music\<br>Favorite Bands are Paramore, Simple Plan, and story of the year<br>I love reading,<br>Favorite books are Maximum Ride, and blood and chocolate<br>I like sporks xD<br>I like socks xD and i like arm warmers/fingerless gloves<br>I like funky jewelery (like giant hearts or things with funny words on them)<br>I like snad things<br>I like zebras xD<br>I LOVE the disney movie Hercules (I am now like really leaning to dye a dog something related to the movie xD)<br>I Like Glowsticks<br><br>IF YOU HAVE A COLOR/COLORS UNDER LIKE SEND A NEGGY TO BERTON
ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif

Comments