Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

x.x

edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Soo I renewed my sponsor and logged on and checked all of my kennels and stuff...and everythings gone x.x my fault. The only thing i have left is my gifties. oh well. just starting over i guess.
292acg0.jpg

Comments

• awwh, i ish sorry tattoo >.<<br><br>If you need anything, let me know!
    r0oal1.png
  • .. I e-mailed you and told you I rescued all of your dogs that I could. :P Guess you didn't get the e-mail? I have all of your Saarloos Wolfdogs and a few Silky Terriers. If you want them back let me know.. they're yours if you want them. :P
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • Thats exactly what happened to me!<br>Most of my gifties were gone, though.<br>And entire shikoku lines X.X<br><br>Welcome back, tat!
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • I think VP should get rid of that thing. I don't think they should be able to be "rescued" at all. There's always the possibility that the person will come back and discover all their hard work has been, basically, stolen.
  • 3eagles wrote:
    .. I e-mailed you and told you I rescued all of your dogs that I could. :P Guess you didn't get the e-mail? I have all of your Saarloos Wolfdogs and a few Silky Terriers. If you want them back let me know.. they're yours if you want them. :P
    <br>Haha no i'm not worried about it. my silky lines are really beyond ruined at this point. x.x which is my fault. you can keep everything, but kinda neuter the ones you think should be.
    292acg0.jpg