Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cat critque

edited December 2008 in Artist Alley
dogcot2.png
22/100 mill so far
I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer

Comments

• I don't know what critque or crituque are but my <span style="font-style:italic">critique</span> would be to use a ref pic, it really helps. :)
    257dqg8.png
  • well <span style="font-style:italic">sor-ry</span><br><br>Geez, insults my spelling. And accualty, I did. My cat Pepper was my ref for that.
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Dogcot wrote:
    well <span style="font-style:italic">sor-ry</span><br><br>Geez, insults my spelling. And accualty, I did. My cat Pepper was my ref for that.
    <br><br>No need to get your undies in a bunch, I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just correcting you. I didn't mean it as an insult at all, though I can't help it if you chose to take it that way.<br><br>Even if you did use a ref, you need to look at it more closely. Draw what you really see, not what you think a cat looks like (if that makes sense. XD). I would suggest checking out the book 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.' by Betty Edwards. It helped me improve my drawing ability a ton. :)
    257dqg8.png
  • Jackdaw wrote:
    [No need to get your undies in a bunch, I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just correcting you. I didn't mean it as an insult at all, though I can't help it if you chose to take it that way.<br>:)
    <br><br>oh sorry, guess that came across wrong. I was kidding/being sarcastic
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far