Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Would You Do IF...

2»

Comments

• I would keep her in a cage cause that's meh (BobCat's) new favorite thing... SQUIRRELS!! :shock: <br><br>What would you do if a squirrel came up to you and looked you in the eye with cute little eyes, but then you noticed it was wearing a ninja outfit... :shock: WTF?!
  • I would go all Ninja Sponge Bob Duhh! LOL<br><br><br>What would you o if there was a sponge and a squirrel walking down the roa togethe? <br><br><br>( It's BabCat and Me)
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Yell out "Lookin' good Squirrel and Spong!" :wink: <br> :lol: <br><br>What would you do if you ran out of Cheez-Its :shock: *gasp*
  • I would push my mom in the car and make her buy me lots of them!<br><br><br>What would you do if a little baby dragon hopes in your back?
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I would take it to my purple, not anymore invisible, dragon so it could be raised :D <br><br>What would you do if a meteor was falling to earth?! :shock: <br>-Thinks of one of BobCat's favorite movies- 8)
  • Run in circles and say the sky is falling =]<br><br><br><br>What would you do if you had a lime green came to you??
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I would duck tape it to my shirt :lol: <br><br>What would you do if a three legged monkey rang your door bell? :lol:
  • I would say hi an put it on my friend bobCats head.<br><br><br>What would you do if you had to go and run in snow in your pjs?
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I would invite my friend Tiff :lol: <br><br>What would you do if your mom walked into your room to ask you what you wanted for dinner and all of a sudden you noticed she had three eyes... One in the middle of her head.. :shock: <br>-<span style="font-style:italic">Scary</span>
  • I would say mom do you have a zit in the middle of your head or is that an eye?<br><br><br>What would you do if you had a lime green and black stripped dog?<br><br><br>- That would be <span style="text-decoration:underline">AWSOME</span>
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Id sell it on Ebay xD<br><br>What would you do if your phone rang and someone told you you had 5 days to live?
  • Well first I would call them back say that they had only 3 days left to live and then I would go and enjoy my last 5 days on earth. lol<br><br><br>What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend bought you roses?
    4q6h53.png
  • Trisscar wrote:
    Well first I would call them back say that they had only 3 days left to live and then I would go and enjoy my last 5 days on earth. lol<br><br><br>What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend bought you roses?
    <br><br>Pfft. First step--get a boyfriend. Lmao, but if he gave me roses... I'd honestly be happier than ever. :P *dreams*<br><br>What would you do if... five guys liked you, but none were the actual one you were in love with? (And the one you were in love with was in love with some other... popular girl?)
  • Well I'd just be nice to the five guys, <br>and wait for the next one to come along even though it's heartbreaking :(<br><br><br>..... if your parents got you super expensive tickets to see a popular band that they thought you liked, but you actually hate?
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • same answer as last time.. id sell em on Ebay lol<br><br>What would you do if you got hints that you were gettin the most awesome christmas present but it turned out to be a present you HATED
  • What would you do if a squirrel came up to you and looked you in the eye with cute little eyes, but then you noticed it was wearing a ninja outfit... :shock: WTF?!
    <br><br>I would be all like "omfg! You are my new ninja buddie. 8D" Even though that wasn't the last one..xD<br><br>For the actual one I'm supposed to answer. <br>I would pretend I liked it so no one felt bad. xD<br><br>What would you do if you all of a sudden noticed that you had grown wings?
  • I would probably freak out for a second because, I have wings!! 0.0<br>Then I'd be happy because that would just be awesome <br><br>What would you do if it snowed 2 ft over night?
  • I would question my sanity and intoxication level, and then run inside after blinking a few times haha<br><br><br>what would you do if you suddenly developed an allergy to your favourite foods?
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • I would die from starvation<br>(I like a lot of things so I have a lot of favorite foods)<br><br><br>What would you do if you won half a million dollars?
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • buy all my anime stuffs , a corvette, a horse & thousands of dogs. <br>-breathes-<br><br>What Would you Do If you went bald? ... random enough? no
    Image21.png
  • SCREAM, then go buy a wig ASAP.<br><br>What would you do if you woke up and you were the opposite gender?
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Scream and then decide that I could be friends with guys w/o having all the going out drama.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch