Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iPod Shuffle

2»

Comments

• Opening Credits:<br>Head Like A Hole - Nine Inch Nails<br>"Head like a hole, black as your soul. I'd rather die than give you control."<br><br>Waking up:<br>A Decade Under The Influence - Taking Back Sunday<br>"You kept still until the long drive home, slept safe and close to the window."<br><br>First Day at High school:<br>What Do We Know? - Thousand Foot Krutch<br>"It's a twist, a little bit, I'll admit, but we're stronger than before."<br><br>Falling In Love:<br>Dangerous Game - 3 Doors Down<br>"What will we do, what will we say? What is the end of this game we will play?"<br><br>Fight Song:<br>Falling Down - Story Of The Year<br>"I stand alone, I'm on my own, my hands will bleed."<br><br>Breaking Up:<br>Here's To The Night - Eve 6<br>"Here's to the nights we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry."<br><br>Prom:<br>Trust Me - The Fray<br>"When you're older, you will understand."<br><br>Life:<br>Razorblades - Story Of The Year<br>"I've wasted so much time on a friend. Too young, too proud to understand- this is the end."<br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>Set Phasers To Stun - Taking Back Sunday<br>"So pace the stairs to your apartment like that's where you want to be."<br><br>Driving:<br>Are You In? - Incubus<br>"It's so much easier when everyone's in, are you in?"<br><br>Flashback:<br>Promise - Eve 6<br>"I spit and stutter, stuff and clutter worries in my worry corner."<br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>Distraction - Angels and Airwaves<br>"My love will not die, please let it be known."<br><br>Wedding:<br>The Last Night - Skillet<br>"This is the last night you'll spend alone. Look me in the eye so I know you know I'm everywhere you want me to be."<br><br>Birth of Child:<br>Changes - 3 Doors Down<br>"Now I'm going through changes, changes. God I feel so frustrated lately."<br><br>Final Battle:<br>Think Twice - Eve 6<br>"Breathing in, lightning, tonight's for fighting. Feel the hurt, so physical."<br><br>Death Scene:<br>Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco<br>"The rooms have a hint of abestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde."<br><br>Funeral Song:<br>We Don't Care Anymore - Story Of The Year<br>"I won't let this love die."<br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>MakeDamnSure - Taking Back Sunday<br>"You are everything I want 'cause you are everything I'm not."<br>AND<br>Inside Out - Eve 6<br>"I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds, but the lack thereof would leave me empty inside."
    2eldxsm.png
  • I love doing this. I've introduced a game very similar at work, very popular as it's quite a laugh.<br><br>Opening Credits: <br>Long Hot Summer - Girls Aloud<br>(Sounds Promising)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Cherish - Madonna<br>(It's gonna be a soppy chick flick innit?)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Gone - Kelly Clarkson<br>(Ok starting to go downhill a little)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>SexyBack-Justin Timberlake<br>(No comment :) )<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Rule The World - Take That<br>(Yeah mate)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>U + Ur Hand - Pink<br>(Sounds about right)<br><br>Prom: <br>Taking over me - Evanescence<br>(Erm yeah)<br><br>Life: <br>Grace Kelly - Mika<br>(Strange)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne<br>(Could work....sort of)<br><br>Driving: <br>Wake me up before you Go-go - Wham!<br>(I think someone else should drive)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Friend Or Foe - Adam Ant <br>(If I'm having flashbacks about friends then yeah)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani<br>( :shock: )<br><br>Wedding: <br>Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera<br>(Well I should hope not)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Origional Of The Species - U2<br>(Could be a alien lol)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>La Isla Bonita - Madonna<br>(raises eyebrow :? )<br><br>Death Scene: <br>I'll Stand By You - Girls Aloud<br>(Aww)<br><br>Funeral <br>Something Kinda Oooh - Girls Aloud<br>(LMFAO)<br><br>End Credits (2 songs)<br>Thriller - Michael Jackson<br>Hips Don't Lie - Shakira<br><br>Oh dear. That was quite amusing though.
    rkymfk.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Opening Credits:</span><br>Some Fantastic - Barenaked Ladies <br>(One day I will build a fountain, drink and never grow old...)<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Waking up:</span><br>Selfconsuming Fire - The Flower Kings<br>(She's waiting for the early tide, She turned back where the road got wider..)<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>First Day at High school:</span><br>Breakfast in America - Supertramp <br>(I'm hoping its going to come true, But there's not a lot I can do..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Falling In Love:</span><br>End on a High Note - The Flower Kings<br>(All we ask for is a bit of happiness, And a smile upon our children's faces..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fight Song:</span><br>Blue Men of the Sahara - Strength in Numbers<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Breaking Up:</span><br>Smoothie Song - Nickel Creek<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Prom:</span><br>I'm The Guy - Spock's Beard <br>(I'm the one you can't get free..)<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Life:</span><br>Solitary Soul - Spock's Beard<br>(I've been here since long ago waiting for the end..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mental Breakdown:</span><br>Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol<br>(My bones ache, my skin feels cold, And I'm getting so tired and so old..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Driving:</span><br>Birdland - Niacin <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Flashback:</span><br>12:16 - Maserati<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Getting Back Together:</span><br>The Professor Burns Vegas - Maserati<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wedding:</span><br>There is no End - Conspiracy <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Birth of Child:</span><br>Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Final Battle:</span><br>Land of Ska - Fighting Gravity<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Death Scene:</span><br>Takin' it to the Streets - The Doobie Brothers<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>Funeral Song:</span><br>Time Has Come - Spock's Beard<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>End Credits(2 songs):</span><br>Barber of Skaville - Fighting Gravity <br>and<br>We Agree - Yes<br></span>
  • Opening Credits:<br>Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol<br>(...)<br><br>Waking up:<br>Rockstar- Nickelback <br><br>First Day at High school:<br>Life is a Highway- Tom Cochrane <br>(Haha thankyou!)<br><br>Falling In Love:<br>Strength to Go On- Rise Against <br>(Whoa what happened to my love life? D:)<br><br>Fight Song:<br>Born Again- Marilyn Manson<br>(o.o)<br><br>Breaking Up:<br>Anywhere but Here- Rise Against<br>(Well that kinda makes sense...)<br><br>Prom:<br>Sing for the Moment- Eminem<br>(What?)<br><br>Life:<br>Am I Evil- Metallica<br>(Ahh)<br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>Reminded- Drowning Pool<br>(o.o)<br><br>Driving:<br>Drive- Incubus <br>(Ahaha that should be the life song!)<br><br>Flashback:<br>Tear Me Down- Korn<br>(Thats like... idk... fighting song? D:)<br><br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>This Is How You Remind Me- Nickelback<br>(...)<br><br>Wedding:<br>White Wedding(pts 1&2)- Billy Idol<br>(Wow)<br><br>Birth of Child:<br>You Wont Be Mine- Matchbox 20<br><br><br>Final Battle:<br>In The End- Linkin Park<br>(Best song -ever-, and wee)<br><br>Death Scene:<br>Die Romantic- Aiden<br>(But my love life sucks D:)<br><br>Funeral Song:<br>The Death Song- Marilyn Manson <br>(Ahahaha)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>Entertainment- Rise Against<br>and<br>Everchanging- Rise Against<br><br>My life wasn't that much better this time..
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Opening Credits: <br>Remedy by Seether<br><br>Waking up: <br>Riot Girl by GC<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Hey Ya by Outkast<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>American Boy by Estelle <br>(O_o... LMFAO)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Scream Aim and Fire by Bullet For My Valentine<br>(Yay! Violence!)<br><br>Prom: <br>Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee<br><br>Life: <br>Psycho by POM <br>(Lmao I can relate)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>I hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace<br><br>Driving: <br>Whatever You like by T.I<br><br>Flashback: <br>Decode by Paramore<br>(That doesn't sound good.)<br><br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Ghost Of You by MCR<br>(Oh it was a sad get back together o_O)<br><br>Wedding: <br>I write Sins not Tradgies by Panic at the Disco<br>(That doesn't sound good XD)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Moan by Cute Is What We Aim For<br>(O.o M'hmm)<br><br><br>Final Battle: <br>Rise Above This by Seether<br>(erm Yay!)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>BYOB by System of A Down<br>(Epic.)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>You and Me by Lifehouse<br>(lovely..)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against<br>and<br>All Over You by The Spill Canvas<br><br>And how epic it was.
    2u9tik7.png
    "Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in New Eyes."
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red">Opening Credits:<br>This Love, This Hate- Hollywood Undead<br>(o.o oh thats not good)<br><br>Waking up:<br>Country Grammar- Nelly<br>(Wewt?)<br><br>First Day at High school:<br>The Unforgiven II- Metallica <br>(Eek) <br><br><br>Falling In Love:<br>Never Gonna Be Alone- Nickelback<br>(That works 8D)<br><br>Fight Song:<br>Never Too Late- Three Days Grace<br>(Uh oh..)<br><br>Breaking Up:<br>Hymn For The Dead- Anti-Flag<br>(Oh god... Thats not good... Not good at all :O)<br><br>Prom:<br>Gotta Be Somebody- Nickelback<br>(o.o)<br><br>Life:<br>Pork and Beans- Weezer<br>(Ahahaha)<br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>Lollypop- Framing Hanley<br>(Whoa)<br><br>Driving:<br>The Way We Move- InnerParySystem<br>(Another whoa)<br><br>Flashback:<br>This Is The End (For You my Friend)-Anti-Flag<br>(._. THANKYOU)<br><br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>Colt 45- AfroMan <br>(First off, that makes no since, because didn't I kill my lover? o.o)<br><br>Wedding:<br>Tangerine Sky- Kottonmouth Kings<br>(o.o)<br><br><br>Birth of Child:<br>Smother Me- The Used<br>(o.o once again, didn't I kill him? D: )<br><br><br>Final Battle:<br>Fer Sure- Medic Droid<br>(Ahahahahahaha)<br><br>Death Scene:<br>Everything You Ever Wanted- Hawk Nelson<br>(;; )<br><br>Funeral Song:<br>Goodbye My Love- LoveHateHero<br>(o.o)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>Young- Hollywood Undead<br>and<br>Black Dahlia- Hollywood Undead<br><br>(Its a hard-knock life..)<br></span><br></span>
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Opening Credits: <br>In the Shadows - Rasmus<br>(good tune. Might not turn out so good though)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Unfaithful - Rihanna<br>(Hmm well makes sense it would be on my mind)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>One Step Closer - U2<br>(interesting)<br><br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Like a Virgin - Madonna<br>(LMFAO)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Hear Me - Kelly Clarkson<br>(Could work)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Rockstar - Nickleback<br>(Breaking up has made me more goal orientated then?)<br><br>Prom: <br>A Man And A Woman - U2<br>(Well yeah)<br><br>Life: <br>Hot N Cold - Katy Perry<br>(Sounds About right)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>F-F-F-Falling - Rasmus<br>(That definatly works)<br><br>Driving: <br>My Last Breath - Evanescence<br>(GULP)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink<br>(0_0) <br><br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Hero - Nickleback<br>(*Raises eyebrow*)<br><br>Wedding: <br>Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne<br>(Oh dear lord)<br><br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Umbrella - Rihanna<br>(Hmmm less said about this the better I think)<br><br><br>Final Battle: <br>Piece Of Me - Britney Spears<br>(Hahaha Good one)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Maneater - Nelly Furtado<br>(Even when I'm at deaths door? Yeah that sounds like me lol)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Walk This Way - Sugarbabes V's Girls Aloud<br>(But which way? Up or Down?)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>What Ever - Rasmus<br>James Dean (I Wanna Know) - Daniel Bedingfield.<br><br>**Ehem, yeah well.......
    rkymfk.jpg
  • Opening Credits:<br>Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution-AC/DC<br>(...Maybe I'm in a band?)<br><br>Waking Up:<br>Bliss (I don't Wanna Know)-Hinder<br>(o_o I guess me and my boyfriend had a bad night.. xD)<br><br>First Day at High School:<br>Find A Way-The Used<br>(...I guess we made up after last night?)<br><br>Falling in Love:<br>...To Be Loved-Papa Roach<br>(-giggles- I guess we had a fight again. Whats up with my Zune and these songs about love today? o.o)<br><br>Fight Song:<br>The Ripper-The Used<br>(Well..that fits..)<br><br>Breaking Up:<br>Vermilion-Slipknot<br>(I think this should be switched with my falling in love song xD)<br><br>Prom:<br>Vendetta-Slipknot<br>(O_O Thats really not good... XD)<br><br>Life:<br>King of the Stereo-Saliva<br>(..I guess that band I mentioned at the beginning finally got famous x])<br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>Home-Three Days Grace<br>(I guess the band kicked me out and I didnt like it.. xD)<br><br>Driving:<br>Liberate-Slipknot<br>(Apparently the diriving helped my breakdown? Whats with all the Slipknot? o.o)<br><br>Flashback:<br>Black Sheep-Saliva<br>(Apparently this goes way back to when I was little..and I was a mean kid xD)<br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>Stricken-Disturbed<br>(Stricken with love maybe...)<br><br>Wedding:<br>Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N' Roses<br>(..I guess I had the rockstar wedding I always wanted xD)<br><br>Birth of a Child:<br>Twisted Transistor-KoRn<br>(My poor kids a misfit and no one likes them. Darn. :[)<br><br>Final Battle:<br>Scars-Papa Roach<br>(Lol..was I trying to help my enemy? xD)<br><br>Death Scene:<br>Smile Pretty for the Devil-Children of Bodom<br>(I guess we all know where Im going LOL)<br><br>Funeral Song:<br>Sometimes-Papa Raoch<br>(Im guessing this applies to my sad family/friends? Cause if so then it fits.)<br><br>End Credits (2):<br>Time is Running Out-Papa Roach<br>(For this movie? Obviously. lol.)<br>Let You Down-Three Days Grace<br>(Ahww...I hope my movie didnt let people down xD)<br><br>Hey this actually worked o.o -stares at screen in awe- I'd go see it if it were a movie xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • Opening Credits: <br>Welcome To The Jungle-Guns N' Roses<br>(Err..good? xD)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Never Too Late-Three Days Grace<br>(Good, good.) <br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Don't Phunk With My Heart-Black Eyed Peas<br>(Umm...)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Hot N' Cold-Katy Perry<br>(Uh oh...)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Ohio(Come Back To Texas)-Bowlling For Soup<br>(Uhhh...what? xD)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Stronger-Kanye West<br>(Lol! I win!) <br><br>Prom: <br>Animal I Have Become-Three Days Grace<br>(o.o)<br><br>Life: <br>Just Dance-Lady GaGa<br>(WOOT! xD)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Low-Flo Rida<br>(o.o Wtf? XD)<br><br>Driving: <br>Fake It-Seether<br>(No idea. xD)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Wicked Game-H.I.M<br>(I don't want that flashback. Lol.)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis<br>(Not good...o.o) <br><br>Wedding: <br>I Kissed A Girl-Katy Perry<br>(XDDD ROFLMAO!!!!) <br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Shut Up and Let Me Go-The Ting Tings<br>(O.o Oookk...) <br><br>Final Battle: <br>Love Me Dead-Ludo<br>(HUZZAH!!)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Do You Know-Ebrique Iglesias<br>(What? xD)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>In Your Eyes-Kylie Minogue<br>(O.o Ehhh?)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>I'm Yours-Jason Mraz<br>and<br>Before I Forget-Slipknot
    anothernametag2.png 316on4h.gif 2n6c8d4.gif
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Opening Credits:</span><br>Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC<br>(Lulz, at least it's an interesting start xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Waking up:</span><br>Dragula - Rob Zombie<br>(xD I can just imagine waking up like Nosferatu rising from his coffin.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Day at High school:</span><br>Fool To Cry - The Rolling Stones<br>(Omgz, lame xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Falling In Love:</span><br>Creep - Radiohead<br>(xDDDDDD exactly)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fight Song:</span><br>Light My Fire - The Doors<br>(Ugh, I couldn't fight to this xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breaking Up:</span><br>Paranoid - Black Sabbath<br>(xD PARTY)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prom:</span><br>Try (just a little bit harder) - Janis Joplin<br>(I could dance to this. But I'm never going to a prom. If I ever did go I'd be crashing it xD)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Life:</span><br>Fine Daze - DJ Venom<br>(Yay!)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mental Breakdown:</span><br>Isn't It a Pity - Dead or Alive<br>(xDDD neat.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Driving:</span><br>Kashmir - Led Zeppelin<br>(Oh yeah, I could drive recklessly to this xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Flashback:</span><br>Heart of Stone - Cher<br>(xDDDD what am I flashing back to?)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Getting Back Together:</span><br>Hello Goodbye - The Beatles<br>(Maybe we were reluctant? xDDD)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wedding:</span><br>On a Plain - Nirvana<br>(Neato)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Birth of Child:</span><br>Bob - Primus<br>(..My child is going to be troubled xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Final Battle:</span><br>When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles<br>(xDDDD lame)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Death Scene:</span><br>Dark Lady - Cher<br>(Yeah, I could imagine dying to this xD.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Funeral Song:</span><br>American Witch - Rob Zombie<br>(xDDD Rockin' out at my funeral)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">End Credits(2 songs):</span><br>Rainbow Country - Bob Marley<br>(Awwww, that's nice, like really x3.)<br>and<br>742617000027 - Slipknot<br>(xDDD okay, I like it)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Opening Credits:</span> <br>Two Little Orphans - Dolly Parton<br>(Well then.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Waking up: </span><br>Hey Cisco - Deep Purple<br>(o.o This song would be what's WAKING me up.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Day at High school: </span><br>The Cinema Show - Genesis<br>(Uhm..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Falling In Love:</span> <br>Jesus Born on this Day - Mariah Carey<br>(Well.. It's a cute song. xD) <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fight Song:</span> <br>Try to Remember - Perry Como<br>(I want to remember the fight? o.o)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breaking Up:</span> <br>Virginia's Bloody Soil - Tennessee Ernie Ford<br>(XD It must have been bloody afterwards.. In Virginia.. Yeah..)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prom:</span> <br>Viva Vivaldi - Louis Clark<br>(Uh. Yeah.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Life:</span> <br>Silent Night - Darlene Zschech<br>(What's with all the Christmas music?)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mental Breakdown: </span><br>White Christmas - Jim Reeves<br>(O_O Seriously.) <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Driving:</span> <br>Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan<br>(OH MY GOSH. I GET ICECREAM! 8D)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Flashback:</span> <br>Tapioca Tundra - The Monkees<br>(xD)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Getting Back Together: </span><br>Demon's Eye - Deep Purple<br>(Bad ideaaaaa)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wedding:</span> <br>I'll be Home for Christmas - Various Artists<br>(STOP IT)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Birth of Child:</span> <br>Love Now Til Eternity - Asia<br>(Awww.)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Final Battle:</span> <br>Awesome is the Lord most High - Chris Tomlin <br>(Can't say it fits. xD)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Death Scene:</span> <br>Dream on - Aerosmith<br>(LMBO! Death, you SO want me. Dream on, babe. xD) <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Funeral Song:</span> <br>Different Ways to Learn Spanish(lessons) - David Spencer<br>(Well.. I guess you'll be able to say you learned something? xD)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">End Credits(2 songs):</span> <br>By the Waters of the Minnetonka - Glenn Miller<br>(Well.. Er..)<br><br>and <br><br>Lalena - Deep Purple<br>(Oi.)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>This didn't do too well. xD</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Opening Credits: <br>I wouldn't quit if everyone quit -blessthefall. (Wicked Sawweet.)<br><br>Waking up: <br>The First Time -Family Force 5 (O.o)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Shake it -Metro Station (Even more O.o)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Love Lockdown -Kayne West (Lmao!~)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Get your back off the wall -Family Force 5 (Roflmao~)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Too bright to see too loud to hear -Underoath (Hmmm?!)<br><br>Prom: <br>Seventeen Forever -Metro station (Aww. PERFECT! 0.0)<br><br>Life: <br>Wake the dead -Family Force 5 (Hah.)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Higinia -blessthefall (0.O?)<br><br>Driving: <br>Dance or die -Family Force 5 (0.O!)<br><br>Flashback: <br>The Flood -EscapeTheFate (2 animals of every kind. lol~)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Check Yes Juliet -We The Kings (Holy Poo! That's perfect.)<br><br>Wedding: <br>Decode -Paramore (0.0?!)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>So what -P!nk (LMAO!~)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Thunder -Boys Like Girls (Say what?)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Wake up! Wake up! -Everyday Sunday (lol?)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>D-I-E 4 Y-O-U (Wow. Awesome -.-)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Could tell a love -blessthefall (Eeekkk)<br>and <br>Dear Maria, Count Me In -All Time Low. (Yay!)<br> <br><br>:lol:
    Axel.png
  • Opening Credits: <br>All At Once- The Fray<br><br>Waking up: <br>Better than Me- Hinder<br>((Ah perfect *rolls eyes))<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Blood Red Summer- Coheed & Cambria<br><br><br>Falling In Love: <br>The End of the Heartache- Killswitch Engaged<br>((Nice))<br><br>Fight Song: <br>A Favor House Atlantic-Coheed & Cambria<br>((Perfect :D ))<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Gives You Hell- AAR<br>((Hmm im pretty good at this lol))<br><br>Prom: <br>Long Road to Ruin- Foo Fighters<br><br><br>Life: <br>Living Dead Girl- Rob Zombie.<br>((HAHA great))<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Me Against The World-Simple Plan<br>((Makes sense i guess)<br><br>Driving: <br>Gotta Be Somebody- Nickelback<br>((Makes absolutely no sense lol))<br><br>Flashback: <br>Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight<br>((Not bad))<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Skyway Avenue- We the Kings<br>((After Gives You Hell? nice))<br><br>Wedding: <br>Drops of Jupiter-Train<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Time After Time-Quietdrive<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Loss for Words-Pink Floyd<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Whatever It Takes-Lifehouse<br>((Wouldn't that be the Getting back together song?))<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Saying Sorry-Hawthorne Heights<br>((Hmm i guess that's about right))<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>The perfect Ending-Straylight Run<br>((That one is perfect))<br>&&<br>Calling-Taproot<br>((Ugh not my favorite song, Too many memories))<br><br>Story of my life :roll:
    Ven.png
  • Opening Credits: <br>Round Round - Liberty X<br>(I'd think it's safe to say it isn't a PG film)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Song 4 Mutya(out of control) - Groove Amarda<br>(erm good song, not sure about the meaning though, doesnt bode well)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson<br>(I'm guessing my ex has left the school and I'm happy?)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Lucky Star - Madonna<br>(Aww thats quite nice :) ) <br><br>Fight Song: <br>I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters<br>(Well, looks like its kinda a musical then? Y know dance fight kinda thing?)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Runaway - Avril Lavigne<br>(I'm obviously not too bothered about it)<br><br>Prom: <br>All That I'm Living For - Evanescense<br>(Well I guess it makes sense, I mean I'm gonna be a little down after the breakup yes?)<br><br>Life: <br>Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera<br>(That could actually work quite well)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Wake Me Up - Girls Aloud<br>(Ermmm)<br><br>Driving: <br>Centrefold - Pink<br>(Actually quite a good driving song)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis<br>(Is this cussing my life or just the extent of my love life?)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>The Right Kind of Wrong - LeAnn Rimes<br>(A bit of a bad boy :P) <br><br>Wedding: <br>Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon<br>(Oh dear, doesn't sond like the wedding will go ahead)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stifani<br>(OMG I'm gonna abandone the baby or something)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Tourniquet - Evanescenece<br>(I'm badly injured then?)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Can't fight the moonlight - LeAnn Rimes<br>(Yeah ok then!)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Up - The Saturdays<br>(Yay I always wanted a party at my funeral)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Candyman - Christina Aguilera<br>The Best - Tina Turner<br><br>LMFAO
    rkymfk.jpg
  • Total bumpage<br><br>Opening Credits: <br>Seven Nation Army by The white stripes<br>(I must be in a fight...typical >D)<br><br>Waking up: <br>I Get It by Chevelle<br>(O_q Bad day.)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Little Razorblade by The Pink Spiders<br>(LOL! Interesting. Third love?)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Renegade by Hed PE<br>(O_O that isn't a good relationship)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Moan by Cute Is What We Aim For<br>(o_o...That can't be a good song for a fight but w/e)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>The Balancing Act by Cold Hand Luke<br>(How sad.)<br><br>Prom: <br>The Carpal Tunnel of Love by FOB<br>(YEAH!)<br><br>Life: <br>Toxicity by System Of A Down<br>(Love it. Anything by SOAD is good for a lifestory.)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas<br>(o_o...I am demented?)<br><br>Driving: <br>All Around Me (Acoustic) by FlyLeaf<br>(I must be uber depressed, like I am usually driving rofl)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Hate Me by Blue October<br>(More about the break up? XD)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Forever by Papa Roach<br>(?)<br><br>Wedding: <br>In Loving Memory by Alter Bridge<br>(I am sorry Sammy but I stole your song! D:)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Undead by Hollywood Undead<br>(my baby is going to be -difficult-)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>30 minutes by Tatu <br>(YAY! BEAUTIFUL BATTLE!)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Gives You Hell by All American Rejects<br>(HA! I died with a smile. Fun!)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>This Love You Breath by Eyes Set To Kill<br>(o_o ok.)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Slippery_____ by the Peaches (LOL! FOR THE TOTAL WIN!)<br>and<br>Crazy bishie by BuckCherry (LOL! YAY! For a sad story it has awesome credit songs XD)
    2u9tik7.png
    "Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in New Eyes."
  • Opening Credits: <br>Becuase of me -Seether<br><br>Waking up: <br>Cassie -Flyleaf<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Kiss me thru the phone -Soulja Boy<br>-weird change. Ehmm 0.o-<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Lord Xenu -The Devil Wears Prada.<br>-o rly? o.o-<br><br><br>Fight Song: <br>Remedy -Seether<br><br><br>Breaking Up: <br>I'm so sick -Flyleaf<br>-None of these songs fit XD-<br><br>Prom: <br>On to the next one -Escape The Fate <br><br>Life: <br>Dead and Gone -T.I.<br>-Well then-<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Hands Held High -Linkin Park<br><br>Driving: <br>Sorrow -Flyleaf<br><br>Flashback: <br>Simplest Mistake -Seether<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Given up -Linkin Park<br>-Well that's just dandy-<br><br>Wedding: <br>Wapakalypse -The Devil Wears prada<br>-That's be an awesome wedding.-<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Sober -P!nk<br>-Lmao! XD-<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Never Too late -Three Days Grace<br><br>Death Scene: <br>All Around me -Flyleaf<br>-o.o That fits. xD-<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>The Gift -Seether<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Tounge -Seether<br>and<br>Face Down -The Red Jumpsuit Aparatus<br><br>[Think I have enough Seether and flyleaf? -.-]
  • Opening Credits: <br>Thinking Out Loud - Lesley Roy<br>(err ok xD)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Unseen - Katie Armiger<br>(Thats not good >.<)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Hot - Avril Lavigne<br>(xD Actually it was like cold XD)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Be My Escape - Relient K<br>(well it is a love song xD)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Jesus Take The Wheel - Danny Gokey<br>(ooh wow)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Fences- Paramore<br>(not good xD) <br><br>Prom: <br>Gonna Get Caught - Demi Lovato<br>(So I catch my date cheating on me?)<br><br>Life: <br>Might Have Been - Kate Voegele<br>(Full of regert?)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Where ever you will go - The Calling<br>(err huh?)<br><br>Driving: <br>The beaches of cheyenne - Garth Brooks<br>(im gonna drive on a beach?)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparetice<br>(that sounds good xD)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Josey - Hey Monday<br>(err wow that doesnt fit at all xD seeing as that song is about a girl who was addiction issues)<br><br>Wedding: <br>Remember December - Demi Lovato<br>(Its gonna be in december?)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Im Only Me When Im With You - Taylor Swift<br>(huh?)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Everytime we touch - Cascada<br>(huh?)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects<br>(it kinda fits) <br><br>Funeral Song: <br>100 Years- Five For Fighting<br>(It fits!)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Everything Your Not - Demi Lovato<br>(err ok)<br>and <br>Your Not Sorry - Taylor Swift<br>(what?)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Opening Credits:<br> If yout going through hell - Rodney adkins <br>(nice? XD)<br><br>Waking up:<br>Fall for you- second hand serande<br>(umm?)<br><br>First Day at High school:<br>Rougt and ready - trace adkins<br>(uh oh thats gunna be scary xD)<br><br><br>Falling In Love:<br>Girls like country buys - Trace adkins<br><br>Fight Song:<br>Gives you hell - All american Rejects <br><br><br>Breaking Up:<br>You belong with me - Talyor Swift<br>(o.0 what the? )<br><br>Prom:<br>Eh Eh - Lady GaGa<br>(thats gunna be fun)<br><br><br>Life:<br>Krist, Are you doing ok?<br>(hmm?)<br><br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>thug story- Taylor Swift & T-pain<br>(dont even want to know XD )<br><br>Driving:<br>Hollaback boy - Cobra Starship<br><br>Flashback:<br>Cleaning this gun - Rodney Adkins<br>(um first date? )<br>(didnt even happen yet xD )<br><br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>Bartender- Rehab<br><br>Wedding:<br>These are my people - Rodney Adkins<br>(i guess thats ok ? )<br><br>Birth of Child:<br>Her favorite color is chrome - Trace Adkins<br>(haha)<br><br><br><br>Final Battle:<br>About the South- Rodney Adkins<br>(hmm thats odd )<br><br><br><br>Death Scene:<br>Swing batta sing - Trace adkins<br>(Ill be playing softball when i die? fine with me i love it :P )<br><br><br>Funeral Song:<br>Rocking the bear gut -Trailer Choir<br>(0.o odd haha)<br><br><br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>Big green tractor - Jason Aldean<br> And<br>Watching you - Rodney Adkins<br><br><br>I have a bunch or country on here xD<br>And im odd I guess<br>:P
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Opening Credits:</span><br>Kaikki Mitä Mä Annoin - Uniklubi<br>(It's finnish for "All that I gave" good opening^_^)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Waking up:</span><br>In My Life - The Rasmus<br>(This song works!) :D<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Day at High school:</span><br>Drops - Bloody Mary<br>(ok??)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Falling In Love:</span><br>The Byronic Man - Cradle of Filth<br>(umm...doesn't really go)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fight Song:</span><br>Saints of Los Angeles - Motley Crue<br>(hahahaha, it kind of works)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breaking Up:</span><br>Join Me - HIM<br>(Ok, this song is the total opposite of the catagory)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prom:</span><br>Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah<br>(Me LIkE :D )<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Life:</span><br>The Planet of the Sun - Negative<br>(Really works!!)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mental Breakdown:</span><br>See You Again - Breathe Carolina<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Driving:</span><br>Pain - Three Day Grace<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Flashback:</span><br>Nymphetamine Overdose - Cradle of Filth<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Getting Back Together:</span><br>Huomenna - Uniklubi<br>(Finnish for "Tomorrow" I like it)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wedding:</span><br>Pictures of You - The Cure<br>(Wooooo!! :D )<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Birth of Child:</span><br>Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance<br>(hahahahahaha)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Final Battle:</span><br>Dead Memories - Slipknot<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Death Scene:</span><br>Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast - Airbourne<br>(Yay!! ^_^)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Funeral Song:</span><br>Betty Blue - The 69 Eyes<br>(Doesn't make sense :/)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">End Credits(2 songs):</span><br>Venus Doom - HIM<br>(LOVE IT!!)<br>and<br>To Be Loved - Papa Roach<br>(GOOD ENDING!!!)<br><br>Started off good, weird from middle to the end.....Ehhh...apparently not a good movie haha
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • Opening Credits: <br>Beggin' - Madcon<br>(o.o)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Play That Funky Music - McHammer<br>(LOL a good thing to wake up to?)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>A Song For You - Michael Buble<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>All You Wanted - Michelle Branch<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches<br>*OMG I LOVE THIS SONG. IT'S FROM FREAKIN JUNO! 8DDDDDDD*<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Take A Bow - Muse<br><br>Prom: <br>You're The One That I Want - Grease<br>I got chills! They're multiplying. xP <br><br>Life: <br>1234 - The Plain White T's<br>o.o <br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Another One Bites The Dust - Queen<br>oh wow. this is perfect for me. :P<br><br>Driving: <br>Backwards - Rascal Flatts<br>LOLOLOLOL wow. this is funny. i like this game. :P<br><br>Flashback: <br>Bob That Head - Rascal Flatts<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna<br><br>Wedding: <br>Cleaning this gun<br>(haha. *shoot shoot* o.o) <br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Apology - Saftey Suit<br>LOL <br><br>Final Battle: <br>Best Friend - Toybox<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Heaven - DJ Sammy<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Don't Wanna Be Torn - Miley Cyrus<br>O.O <br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>It's Gonna Be Me - NSYNC<br>and <br>Richman - 3OH!3<br><br>Wow that was fun. :P
    2mnes0l.gif
  • Opening Credits: <br>Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares<br><br>Waking up: <br>You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>I'm Yours - Jason Mraz<br>(AWWW!)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Every Time We Touch - Cascada <br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Red High Heals - Kelly Pickler<br>(Kinda fits.. lol)<br><br>Prom: <br>New World - Yael Naim<br><br>Life: <br>Addicted - Simple Plan<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Hair - Cowsills<br>(Weee-ird)<br><br>Driving: <br>Salty Dog - Flogging Molly<br><br>Flashback: <br>A Different World - Bucky Covington<br>(That really fits.)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>What's Left of the Flag - Flogging Molly<br><br>Wedding:<br>Last Dollar (Fly Away) - Tim McGraw<br><br>Birth of Child:<br>True Love's Kiss - Amy Adams<br><br>Final Battle: <br>It's America - Rodney Atkins<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Me and Emily - Rachel Proctor<br><br>Funeral Song:<br>Will You Go With Me - Josh Turner<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's<br>Hips Don't Lie - Shakira<br><br><br><span style="font-size:75"><br>That was really fun! lol It's an interesting life I have lead. </span>
  • Opening Credits: <br>Pain - Three Days Grace<br>(Oh man that's not good!)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Just Like You - Three Days Grace<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Prom Queen -Lil'Wayne<br>(That makes ALOT of sense there!)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>In The Ayer- Flo Rida<br><br>Fight Song: <br>Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Riot - Three Days Grace<br>(Not Good At All uh oh)<br><br>Prom: <br>Scars - Papa Roach<br>(hmmm)<br><br>Life: <br>Are You Ready - Three Days Grace<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>All The Above - Maino (feat. T-Pain)<br>(uhh I think it fits) <br><br>Driving: <br>Given Up - Linkin Park<br>(ooo not good)<br><br>Flashback: <br>Down - Jay Sean (feat. Lil'Wayne)<br>(aww I have a crush from high school prolly haha)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship<br>(HAHAHAHAHA)<br><br>Wedding: <br>Time Of Dying - Three Days Grace<br>(AHHHH OHHH NO!!!!!!!)<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Bad Girlfriend - Theory Of A Dead Man<br>(uhhh ohhh!)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Now I'm That Chick - Livvi Franc<br>(ummm =/)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Let It Die - Three Days Grace<br>(Fits =D but that's sad)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil'Wayne<br>(=o they are happy I am dead?!?!?!)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>What I've Done - Linkin Park<br><br>Hanging By A Moment - LifeHouse
    eminem.jpg
  • Opening Credits: <br>Wanted- Jessie James<br>(I wonder why I am wanted)<br><br>Waking up: <br>Yesterday- Leona Lewis<br>(Umm... I guess I liked yesterday better)<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Come back to me- David Cook<br>(O.o what?)<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>The way I loved you- Taylor Swift<br>(ugh, this must not be good)<br><br>Fight Song: <br>The Jade Pillow- Thomas Walker<br>(0.o Um, this is tai chi calm music)<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>A little too not over you- david archuleta<br>(Oh, I guess I am not totally over him)<br><br>Prom: <br>Lover Dearest- Marianas Trench<br>(Um, awkward song for prom)<br><br>Life: <br>Crazier- Taylor Swift<br>(This would have been a better love song)<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>THis is me- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas<br>(....)<br><br>Driving: <br>Rich Man- 3oh!3<br>(This one kinda works)<br><br>Flashback: <br>I'm Yours- Jason Mraz<br>(I must have been in serious love, lol)<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>You Ain't Much Fun(live)- Toby Keith<br>(uh...)<br><br>Wedding: <br>Flat on the Floor- Carrie Underwood<br>(Must be a bad wedding) <br><br>Birth of Child: <br>The Night Before(Life Goes On)- Carrie Underwood<br>(ugh, tough times, tough times)<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Two Worlds Colide- Demi Lovato<br>(um, yeah)<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Dont Trust Me- 3oh!3<br>(another one of those ums...)<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Teardrops on my Guitar- Taylor Swift<br>(At least I know someone is crying over me, lol)<br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>Colorado Sunrise- 3oh!3<br>(Um, okay)<br>Big Ol' Fire- Diamond Rio<br>(I guess I put my life behind me lol)<br><br><br>I like how a lot of my artist were repeats lol
    Froggy.png
  • Sounds fun! :D<br><br>Opening Credits: <br>We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister<br>Oh nice. xD<br><br>Waking up: <br>Everytime We Touch - Cascada<br>LOL<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus<br>>.><br><br>Falling In Love: <br>No Surprise - Daughtry <br>ROFL<br><br>Fight Song: <br>So Happy - Theory Of A Deadman<br>These songs are jacked.<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Hush, Hush - Pussycat Dolls xD<br><br><br>Prom: <br>Fabulous - HSM2 <br>Omg wth lool<br><br><br>Life: <br>(Inapproprite, so changing it.)<br>Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me - Rascal Flatts<br>Not that bad?<br><br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Bubba Shot The Jukebox - Alan Jackson<br>Alright I guess that fits<br><br><br>Driving: <br>Today - Smashing Pumpkins<br>It should be Smashing Mailboxes :mrgreen:<br><br>Flashback: <br>Dude Looks Like A Lady - Aerosmith<br>Wow nice flashback.<br><br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Love Doesn't Ask Why - Celine Dion<br>Alright o.o<br><br>Wedding: <br>My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne<br>Oh thats a great thing to look forward to. xD<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>Follow Me - Breaking Benjamin<br>I guess the kid will be a rock fan o.o<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet<br>xDDDDD<br><br>Death Scene:<br>So Close - Jeanette McCurdy<br>>.><br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Relating To A Psychopath - Macy Gray<br>God help me xD<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Meet Virgina - Train<br>LMAO<br>and<br>Party Like A Rockstar - Shop Boyz<br>Woo hoo! xD<br><br>Awesome game<br>I have a sucky and strange life.
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • again!<br><br>Opening Credits: <br>Hey - Mitchel Musso<br>that works.<br><br>Waking up: <br>Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John<br>wow alright?<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Hot - Avril Lavigne<br>lmao<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Kung Fu Fighting - The Foo Fighters<br>this couldn't be the next one? :(<br><br><br>Fight Song: <br>Magic - Selena Gomez<br>it would be perfect if i could switch falling in love song with fight xD<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>So Close - Jeanette McCurdy<br>...<br><br>Prom: <br>Let Me By Myself - 3 Doors Down<br>That's promising<br><br>Life: <br>Hush, Hush - Pussyat Dolls<br>Did I do bad things? XD<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>I Want To Break Free - QUeen<br>That works I guess.. ?<br><br>Driving: <br>From This Moment - Shania Twain<br>This song makes me wanna cry!<br><br>Flashback: <br>No Surprise - Daughtry<br>xD<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>Rockstar - Eminem<br>Lolzorz<br><br>Wedding: <br>Don't Wanna Be Torn - Miley Cyrus<br>neh.<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>changing it because it's bad<br>next choice:<br>Say Hey - Michael Franti<br>lol say hey, baby!<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts<br>Not bad<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Room Service - Pitbull<br>I must have died in a hotel :P<br><br>Funeral Song: <br>Slow Ride - Foghat<br>lolol<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Small Town USA - Justin Moore<br>I grew up in one<br>and <br>Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain<br>lolol
    Michael Raymond <3
    10.10.10 10:10 pm <3
  • Um Kelsey your supposed to wait after 5 people GO then you can go again.<br>Not supposed to go after you didn't last :wink:<br><br>Opening Credits:<br>Good girls go bad - Cobra starship<br>(um :lol:)<br><br>Waking up:<br>Devil went down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels band <br>(thats odd haha)<br><br><br>First Day at High school:<br>MockingBird- Eminem<br>(um...)<br><br>Falling In Love:<br>You told me you loved me - Cinematic Sunrise <br>(er..)<br><br>Fight Song:<br>Sitting at a bar (bartender song) - Rehab<br>(haha)<br><br>Breaking Up:<br>Good bye friendship hello haertache - Cinematic Sunrise<br>(err. i guess this ok?)<br><br>Prom:<br>Hick Town - Jason Aldean <br>(haha. guess where im moving its gunna be like that lol.)<br><br>Life:<br><br><br>Mental Breakdown:<br>Rough & Ready - Trace Adkins<br>(haha)<br><br>Driving:<br>Gives you hell - all American Rejects <br>(haha... im a little scared)<br><br><br>Flashback:<br>Redneck Yacht club - Craig Morgan<br>(lol nice )<br><br>Getting Back Together:<br>Devil went back down to Georgia - Jonny Cash<br>(um...)<br><br>Wedding:<br>The real slim shady - Eminem <br>(haha)<br><br><br>Birth of Child:<br>These are my people - Rodney Adkins<br>(Guess these will be my people lmao)<br><br>Final Battle:<br>Poker face - Lady Gaga <br>(um..)<br><br><br>Death Scene:<br>I got my game on - Trace Adkins<br>(erm.. I have my game on when i died ? o.o)<br><br><br>Funeral Song:<br>Kristy, Are you doing ok? - The Offspring<br>(er..)<br><br><br>End Credits(2 songs):<br>If your going through hell - Rodney Adkins<br>And<br>Swig - Trace Adkins<br><br>I have the oddest life o.o
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Opening Credits:</span><br>Die 303 Machine - BAZZOOKA<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Like for making dolphins dance maybe? xDDD)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Waking up:</span><br>The Niles Edge - Vast<br><span style="font-style:italic">(This doesn't seem very wake-y up-y.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Day at High school:</span><br>Guajira - Santana<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Seems I'm going to a Spanish school xD.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Falling In Love:</span><br>Surrender - Elvis Presley<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Whoa xDDD. It fits almost perfectly.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fight Song:</span><br>Teach Me Tiger - April Stevens<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDDD seems I have an interesting way of fighting.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breaking Up:</span><br>Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDD man.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prom:</span><br>Ruby Rap - The Fifth Element Soundtrack<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDD we get to have Ruby at our prom, SUPER GREEN)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Life:</span><br>Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDD weird.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mental Breakdown:</span><br>Toccata & Fugue In D Minor - Bach<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Interesting xDDD.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Driving:</span><br>Alabama Song (Whisky Bar) - The Doors<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Oh my xDDDD.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Flashback:</span><br>Here To Stay - KoRn<br><span style="font-style:italic">(Having one heck of a flashback xDDD.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Getting Back Together:</span><br>Who Are Who - The Who<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDDD WHO ARE YOU, OH I LOVE YOU ANYWAY)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Wedding:</span><br>The Last Time - The Rolling Stones<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDDD)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Birth of Child:</span><br>Tin Pan Alley (aka Roughest Place in Town) - Stevie Ray Vaughan<br><span style="font-style:italic">(...xDDDD)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Final Battle:</span><br>Don't Stop - The Rolling Stones<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDDDD again, I seem to have a weird way of fighting.)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Death Scene:</span><br>The Ballad of Chasey Lain - Bloodhound Gang<br><span style="font-style:italic">(OH LORD xDDD)</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Funeral Song:</span><br>Still Alive and Well - Johnny Winter<br><span style="font-style:italic">(xDDDDD what)</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">End Credits(2 songs):</span><br>The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa ***** - Rob Zombie<br>Violin Concerto #3 in G - Mozart<br><span style="font-style:italic">(lulz)</span><br><br></span>
  • <span style="font-size:92">Sequel! xD<br><br><br><br>Opening Credits: <br>Everywhere - Michelle Branch<br><br>Waking up: <br>Whispers in the Dark - Skillet<br><br>First Day at High school: <br>Story of a Girl - Nine Days<br><br>Falling In Love: <br>Dangerous - My American Heart <br><br>Fight Song: <br>Something in Your Mouth - Nickelback<br><br>Breaking Up: <br>Obvious - Faber Drive <br><br>Prom: <br>Tread the Floods - Trivium<br>( xD )<br><br>Life: <br>Drown the City - A Skylit Drive<br>( wow, my life's happy )<br><br>Mental Breakdown: <br>Better Than Me - Hinder<br><br>Driving: <br>A Letter From Janelle - Chiodos<br><br>Flashback: <br>Bad Day - Daniel Powter<br><br>Getting Back Together: <br>How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty<br><br>Wedding: <br>Holding On - Scary Kids Scaring Kids<br><br>Birth of Child: <br>I'm Waiting - AAR<br><br>Final Battle: <br>Teeth the Size of Piano Keys - Chiodos<br><br>Death Scene: <br>Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden <br>(Oookay) <br><br>Funeral Song: <br>A Little Piece of Heaven - A7X<br>( o.o; BAHAHA )<br><br>End Credits(2 songs): <br>Exit Row - Sky Eats Airplane<br>Liberate - Slipknot</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>