Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupt a Wish Game

124»

Comments

• You do have wings! But then just before you take off into the clear blue sky they fall off.<br><br>I wish I had a sponsor training kennel.
    5yzpdv.jpg
  • you got one, but it only had a day left on it, no imports, and no changes : /<br>I wish flats weren't so expensive!
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • They arn't anymore. :D <br><br>But then you can't find anyshops that sell them. D:<br><br><br><br>I wish I had a Cokeacola. :D
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • They arn't anymore. :D <br><br>But then you can't find anyshops that sell them. D:<br><br><br><br>I wish I had a Cokeacola. :D
    <br><br>You get one, but its toxic.<br><br>I wish... I knew more about dog anatomy
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Granted, but you found it so gruesome that it disturbed you for the rest of your life.<br><br>I wish I didn't have to go to the hospital next week :shock:
    rkymfk.jpg
  • You don't.. but then you go mad and absolutely crave to go.. xDD<br><br>I wish my dog would stop whining to get to my other dog O.o (In season D:)
    ((: ... anqel'
  • He does.. but now your female is prego O.O
    <br><br>nyehh flats like... a flat to live in.... not shoes! XD<br><br><br>ANYWAY<br><br>erm, I wish I could find a job. again. urgh.
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • you find a job at a burger joint then trip on a shoe lace and spill punch on a famous celebrity and get fired. :S<br><br>I wish I could break dance better. LOL
    Yorkie Maniac
  • -poof- you can break dance! but your neck is stuck in that wierd tucked possition you always see breakdancers doing<br><br>I wish my kitteh would loose some weight!
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Your kitty loses some weigh, but then it breaks it's front legs, so it can't walk anywhere and gains all the weight back.<br><br>I wish that I had brownies.
  • Grants but mouse eats them all.<br><br>Wish I had new shoes.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch