Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupt a Wish Game

Comments

• You get the tickets.... But one of the ban members gets sick and throws up an it lands on you......<br><br><br><br><br> :lol: <br><br><br>I wish I could have 50 imports.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • You get the imports, but you accidentally neuter them all after you spent days training them, but before you breed any of them!<br><br>I wish I... had a snow day tomorrow! (It is a slight possibility!)
  • it snows.. but its invisable so others cant see it<br><br><br>i wish that 5+5=6! and no one forgets!
  • Your wish came true but no one could ever write it down on paper cause they're hands fell off :shock: <br><br>I wish for some skittles :D
  • you get skittles but they have bugs<br><br>i wish someone did my homework for me
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Granted but you get a D-<br><br>I wish I gots me an upgrade
    8x32tt.png
  • Wish granted but then i hack into it and keep it xD<br><br>i wish the fifth maximum ride book would come out like tomorrow
  • Granted but its 2 pages long.<br><br>I wish my dad would get my sister and I a cat each.
    8x32tt.png
  • Granted but they dont get alogn<br><br><br>i wish moony was back xD
  • Granted but she's a zombie<br><br>I wish I had art skillz
    8x32tt.png
  • granted but everyones broke and cant buy anything<br><br><br>i wish it was summer break
  • Granted but it lasts only 2 days.<br><br>I wish my kitty was smarter.
    8x32tt.png
  • granted but your dumber<br><br>i wish school didnt start again tomorrow
  • Granted..and I have no school too so I torture you with cheese. xD<br><br>I wish there was a vp cruise.
    8x32tt.png
  • Granted but you get seasick and don't get to do anything the whole time.<br><br>I wish I had chocolate.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • granted but you bite it and it has a bug in it<br><br>i wish for my goat thing to come xD
  • Granted. But then you realize Tina has no idea what you are talking about. :lol: <br><br>I wish all of my dogs can just become magically trained!
    silverr.jpg
  • *POOF* All your dogs are fully trained, magic! But then you wake up and realize that you had fallen asleep while you were in the middle of training your dog. <br><br>I wish I had a tablet.
    5yzpdv.jpg
  • You have one but your dog eats it.<br>I wish I had a superpup....
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • You looked over your shoulder, and there was a superpup!<br>*POOF* All it's super-ness rose up and went through the roof.. now it's just a pup D:<br><br>I wish I had endless amounts of dyes and sponsors! :D <span style="font-size:67">Doesn't everyone?</span>
    ((: ... anqel'
  • You get that, but they aren't for your accounts.<br><br>I wish I knew how to play this game as well as VHR, if not better.
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Poof.. you mind gets filled with VP knowledge... but then your brain gets so big you fall over and get a cuncussion and get amnesia ???<br><br>I wish i had 2k to buy my QH's
  • Poof.. you mind gets filled with VP knowledge... but then your brain gets so big you fall over and get a cuncussion and get amnesia ???<br><br>I wish i had 2k to buy my QH's
    <br><br>Thanks :P <br><br>You get the money, but when you go to buy your horse, they realize it is forged and you get sent to jail.<br><br>I wish that I could show my lovely pinto leased horse Ricky this summer, instead of stinkin' Charlie, a huge bay mare.
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • you get to show you lovely pinto.. then find out that she hurt her leg awww * i have a paint showhorse ebony xD*<br><br>I wish i was better at VHR xD
  • you get to show you lovely pinto.. then find out that she hurt her leg awww * i have a paint showhorse ebony xD*<br><br>I wish i was better at VHR xD
    <br><br>Ricky is a he... lol<br><br>Umm, lets see...<br><br>Poof.. you mind gets filled with VHR knowledge... but then your brain gets so big you fall over and get a cuncussion and get amnesia. (take that!)
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • oops.. im sorry.. lol i was thinking of Tawny.. my registered paint mare...<br> Dang.. i wish id'a thought of the head falling thing >.<<br><br>I wish it would warm up outside already :cry:
  • Aww... I love paints! (Ricky is so cute, and he's very affectionate. He's only just turning 6, but with a bit more fine tuning, he will be a champion Large Pony hunter. He's 14.1hh, and the LP height is 2'9". He can already jump way over that, its just form troubles.)<br><br>*psst... if you look up, you did come up with falling over and getting a concussion
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • xD Tawny.. my Paint is a solid colored paint. I ride western and she's a QH too.. Her grandsire is one of the best cowhorses in the world.. Dual Pep and her mom is a champion barrel racer. Tawny and i are a barrel racing team.. were getting in shape for the rodeo season<br><br>and i know xD
  • xD Tawny.. my Paint is a solid colored paint. I ride western and she's a QH too.. Her grandsire is one of the best cowhorses in the world.. Dual Pep and her mom is a champion barrel racer. Tawny and i are a barrel racing team.. were getting in shape for the rodeo season<br><br>and i know xD
    <br><br>Awesome, I ride english, so instead of barrels and pole bending and reining, I do jumping (hunter or show) and dressage.<br><br>Ricky is a light bay pinto with a white belly and white legs, we have no idea who his parents are... the barn just saw him one day, thought he had a tonne of potential, and bought him. So, he could be related to any horse, really.
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • (Not at all shure how to respond to that o.o)<br><br><br>I wish I had huge wings. xD
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"