Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trading 9 Mill. SBFC for 4.5 Mill. VPC

edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Not sure if this is supposed to go here... :oops: <br>If it's not, sorry :lol: <br>I'm wanting to trade 9 Mill. SBFC for 4.5 VPC.<br><br>If you're willing to trade the SBFC, please let me know either on here, or via in-game msg.<br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">I want to end up with VPC. Not SBFC. So I want to trade YOU/Give YOU the SBFC for the VPC.</span></span>
If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!

Comments

• Do YOU want to end up with the VPC or the SBFC?<br>If you want SBFC, I'll do the whole thing with you.<br><br>-Rosy
  • edited November 2008 209.193.46.125
    It says "I'm wanting to trade 9 Mill. SBFC for 4.5 VPC."<br><br>Meaning I want to end up with VPC. I dont really play SBF, so I dont have a reason to keep the cash.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
  • :arrow: