Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Never do this..

edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Okay, so I'm in the bathroom, washing my hands, when I spot my retainers. I didn't wear them today and I thought that I should at least wear them to bed so it won't hurt too bad tomorrow (the longer inbetween you wear them, the painful they are to put them back in) so I put them in and they're like.. EW<br><br>I realized that I sprayed hairspray on them when I was spraying my hair this morning and it got on my retainers (ew!) becuase my hair was crimpish today :D <br><br>I'm thinking.. <span style="font-style:italic">this shouldn't be tasting the Aussie Touch & Feel hairspray.. but it does!</span> GAK, PAH, ICKY!<br><br>Don't ever do that :wink:
or1mxd.jpg
I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09

Comments

• Eww. That would not be tasty. :<
  • Oh, it wasn't. I tried to get that taste out but it's still there D:
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • eww I have never done that before. but a way that you can get the taste to go away(a least to were you can stand it) is to take and put a cap full of mouth wash and a cap full of warm but not hot water(don't use just mouth wash it runes the retainers) and let it sit for a few minutes, take them out try them a see if its any better if its not let them sit a little longer. I hope that helps
  • <span style="font-size:92">Lmao. I have definitely done that before. D:</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>