Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idea For Another (2 Team) Weight Pulling Championship.

<span style="font-size:92">Second Annual Weight (Two Team) Weight Pulling Championships.<br><br>A few vpains and I made a competition awhile back for the same thing. And we had a few events that their best teams entered as well as prizes. I wanted to do something like that again because it was a lot of fun. So if anyone would enter please post your dogs if you would and if anyone wants to offer up prizes/trophy graphics/even makers/anything please post below. Once we get everything down I will make the actual post where you can enter your dogs and the events will be listed.<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Prizes So Far:</span><br>3 Million VPC (Doodle)<br>3 Million VPC (Dreamy)<br>3 Million VPC (Hose-Frog-Pickle)<br>Graphics (Tiffer)<br>Trophy Graphics (Dreamy)<br>Graphics (BlueIsis)<br>Events (Ryder1)<br>Events (Tiffer)<br>Sixteen Events (Hose-Frog-Pickle)<br>Eight Events (lovefrompaige)<br>Import Untouched Female Fantastic Pup (RacerFastRosy)<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Participants:</span><br>Doodle<br>Dreamy<br>Ryder1 (Perhaps)<br>BlueIsis<br>Hose-Frog-Pickle<br>lovefrompaige<br>a-sap<br>3eagles<br><br>If you want to be a part of the fun just post away :D</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments