Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PotM Nominations: November

Howdy all :mrgreen:<br><br>As part of the Orbis World Newletter, we're going to be featuring a player of the month from every Orbis game.<br><br>The way we do this, is you fill out the following form with as much information as possible about the person you are nominating. Remember, not everyone knows the person you are nominating as well as you do.<br>Next, PM it to me. <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">DO NOT POST IT HERE!</span></span><br><br>A winner will be picked from a group of anonymous judges who frequent this game.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Nomination form:</span></span></span><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-style:italic">Player Name:<br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen?<br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else:<br>Any additional information that you think is important to know: </span></span><br><br>A player can only be chosen once in 12 months. They will be ineligible to be nominated again. You can be nominated by any number of people and as many times (as long as you haven't won before ;))<br><br>For those <span style="text-decoration:underline">nominated</span>, can you please fill out the following form and post it <span style="font-weight:bold">here</span>:<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Forum Name:<br>Player Name in Game:<br>Main Ranch Number:<br>Chat Names If Applicable: </span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Past Winners</span></span></span><br>(ineligible to be nominated again) <br><br>A-sap - August<br>Evlon - September<br>Zoe - October<br><br>Thanks all, and start nominating ;) Don't forget to PM me the nomination for the player you would like to see as player of the month ;)

Comments

• <span style="text-decoration:underline">Nominations </span><br><br>Player Name: Horse<br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen?: I think Horse should be chosen for Player of the month because she is a great friend. She knows how to make you feel better, and she always is there to help out.<br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else: Horse is a generous person. She sometimes does free trainings for people who can't afford most sponsor trainers. ;D<br>Any additional information that you think is important to know: She is awesome. And my sunshine. ;D<br><br>
    <br><br>Player Name: Dizz<br><br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen?<br>Dizz has been a friend of mine for more then a year. It doesn’t matter that she is older then me or anything like that, she treats people equally. She is pretty much nice to everyone, newbies or the veterans. She is also a great op and enforces the rules of vp fairly.<br><br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else:<br>She has helped me out with personal problems as well as game problems. I can go to her if I have had a bad day and we can talk things out. So it’s nice to have someone like that to talk to. I also had a problem on the forums once and with her help I was able to report it.<br><br>Any additional information that you think is important to know:<br>She also has a roleplaying game site that just had it’s first year anniversary without shutting down. She is really proud of it and it’s a really great site that I was lucky to join when it first started. She is also a writer and currently writing a book right now so who knows she could be a famous author someday! She also started the Writer Pups VP breed. <br><br>
    <br><br>Player Name: Tarnish<br><br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen?<br>Tarnish has been a really great friend of mine for more than a year. She is great at training, she has a few lines of dogs with many firsts, she has tons of monies, and she is a great roleplayer and overall nice person to everyone.<br><br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else:<br>She has let me use my sponser before to train my own dogs since I didn’t have a sponcer. And she even made me a giftie once just for the heck of it.<br><br>Any additional information that you think is important to know:<br>She is obsessed with Naruto and has a lot of anime gifties. She is a super nice person and she gets a long with a lot of people, and she is over all fun to talk to. She always keeps a smile on your face.<br><br>
    <br><br>Player Name: Tara<br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen?Because she helps many people.She is nice.And actuly does what she is said she would (Ex. Like horse got her a upgrade for trainings.And she is trainig like nonstop for horse.)<br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else: She helps people with questions on chat.Which helps Ops and the person that asked it.<br>Any additional information that you think is important to know: She is one of my only friends.And is fun to be on chat with. <br><br>
    <br><br>Player Name: Sweetie<br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen? Sweetie is such a sweet person. She is very helpful and kind in her own silly way. She is always training for free for me and many novices have gotten free trainings by her. She is one person I would trust with everything I have on vp. I have never seen her be rude or annoying in chat or on the game. She is just an all around sweet kid.<br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else: She is awesome to vent to. I have done this on so many things. Stuff I can't or won't vent about on the Vent Board on vp. She will sit around and listen to all my griping and whining. Also very helpful to novices. Giving free trainings and free dogs to people. I have also witnessed her helping new people in chat learn the game of vp.<br>Any additional information that you think is important to know: Sweetie for the win! =P<br><br>
    <br><br>Player Name: Cutaiar<br>Why do you feel this person deserves to be chosen? Kyt is a very loving person if you stay on her good side. She's a good friend to talk to and she's a very honest person, you'll always know what she thinks of you.<br>Please provide examples of how this person has helped you or someone else: She's always there to listen when I need someone to talk to, she's open to help anyone that needs it as long as they aren't like 'OMG im so lst, cn sum1 hlp me?' ;D Literate ftw!<br>Any additional information that you think is important to know: Kyt's amazing.<br><br>
  • Thanks for the nominations so far :D
  • I'll be away for the next 4-5 days, so if someone could keep this bumped up for me, and if anyone would advertise it in chat, it would be highly appreciated :D
  • I can keep this bumped.But i cant chat.sorry....
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • edited November 2008 74.227.191.126
    <span style="font-size:92">Oops. :oops: </span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • *Bump for Jelly*
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • PM it to me. <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">DO NOT POST IT HERE!</span></span><br>
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    PM it to me. <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">DO NOT POST IT HERE!</span></span><br>
    <br><br>Ops Sorry. Thank You Jazz.
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • free Bumpe for jelly.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Forum Name: Kazuko<br>Player Name in Game: Cutaiar<br>Main Ranch Number: 231693<br>Chat Names If Applicable: Magikarp; Jarrett; Kytaro
    2eldxsm.png
  • edited November 2008 67.140.35.124
    xD never mind
    2dbtohy.png
  • For those <span style="text-decoration:underline">nominated</span>, can you please fill out the following form and post it <span style="font-weight:bold">here</span>:<br>
    <br><br>Jazz. -_-
    2eldxsm.png
  • Oh, oops xD I must have misread it, I thought you were nominating someone. Sorry!
    2dbtohy.png
  • :o <br><br>Forum Name: tarnish<br>Player Name in Game: tarnishes gifties<br>Main Ranch Number: 147794<br>Chat Names If Applicable: tarnish
    8x32tt.png
  • Forum Name: TaraRayne<br>Player Name in Game: Tara Rayne<br>Main Ranch Number: 28709<br>Chat Names If Applicable: NinjaRat, Tara, Arat, Shadowfox
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • Forum Name: Sweetie<br>Player Name in Game: claire291091<br>Main Ranch Number: <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=49166"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=49166</a><br>Chat Names If Applicable: Sweetie, Claire, Big < LOL just for Jelly xD