Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Four in the Morning x_x

<span style="font-size:92">Does anyone else wake up super crazy early for school?<br>Because I wake up at four every single morning for school.<br>-dies-<br>Am I the only one who does this?<br>Because I don't want to be alone.<br>Hehe.<br><br>Here is my routine.<br>- Wake Up 4:00<br>- Shower<br>- Cereal<br>- Blow Dry My Hair<br>- Put On Makeup<br>- Straighten My Hair<br>- Go Upstairs<br>- Watch Some News 6:20<br>- Go Outside For The Bus 6:40<br><br>Blehh.</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• i wake up at 04.30 hours each morning if that helps. and i dont need to go out to mi bus until 07.10 hours.
    az7051.jpg<3
  • I used to get up at 4:40 to walk the dog but it was killing my grades and made me fall asleep in class. <br><br>Why dont you not watch the news? lmao. You can just lookup your newschannel when you get home or check online.
    8x32tt.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hehe.<br>I am not completely alone.<br>And Doodle really loves the news.<br>I am really into politics ;3</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • omg, I don't understand how you guys are able to wake up at 4 every morning (kudos to you though :D).. I would die.. getting up at 7 is bad enough for me :P<br><br>yay for being into politics =] too many kids aren't interested in politics these days (excluding the recent election; a lot of people from our generation were involved. I'm really glad that so many people from all generations were interested in it)
  • When I went to a school that started at 10 AM, I still woke up at 5 or 6 AM 'cause I liked to be early for everything xD. <br>I need time in the morning, otherwise I don't eat or shower, even if I have an hour I wont eat or shower, it just stresses me out to not have enough time xD.<br><br>I make up for it by going to sleep early, though, I usually start thinking about sleep around 6-7 PM.
  • Whoa, 4 in the morning? And I thought six was early! I shower and straighten my hair the day before, and do it all again the next day after school.<br><br>-cereal<br>-straighten hair and extra straighten my big coonstripes<br>-blow-dry my bangs<br>-Put make up on <br>-leave at 7:05
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • <span style="font-size:92">I am in Debate at school and I watch the News/Debates everyday at home as well.<br>I am a strange kid for my age when it comes to wanting to know what is going on in our world xD<br><br>And it is pretty much just routine for me. <br>I can usually go to sleep around 11-12 and still function at school with good enough grades. (Excluding Japanese)<br>I use to wash my hair and fix it the night before as well.<br>But since I dyed it black a few months back and have been using a few new hair products I can't because by morning it is already somewhat oily. <br>x_x<br><br>I wish school started at 10:00 for us!<br>Our first hour class starts at 7:40!<br><br>- Physical Science<br>- Culinary Arts<br>- Japanese I<br>- Physical Education (Required The Whole Year For Our Grade)<br>- Debate<br>- Algebra I<br>- English<br><br>And that's my school-day xD</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • My old school was like experimenting with what was best for the students.<br>Like if a student needed to move, they were giving a rolly chair or a work-out ball to sit on. <br>If the majority of the students in a class liked the room dim, it was kept dim. <br>It started at 10 because it seemed to be best for the student, more awake, more ready for school.<br><br>There needs to be more schools like that, at least with the time part, I don't understand why school has to start so early.
  • <span style="font-size:92">Can I please come live with you and go to your school?<br>o.o</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75">They could start it at ten and just have it until... five or something... and all would be okay. We'd all get home in time for supper, and let's face it--> we could have sleepovers during the WEEK!<br>Lmfao. The truth be told. Sleepovers rock, :]</span>
  • I know my school has to start at 8 in order for sports practice/games to take place after school ;]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">Mine starts at 8:35 and then we have all our classes until 3:20; that is discluding any team practices... which are <span style="font-style:italic">after</span> school. And if you're on a team, sometimes you have to get up at 6:00 and be there at 7:00 on <span style="font-weight:bold">weekends</span>! D:<</span>
  • <span style="font-size:92">Oh my that would suck x_x<br>We get out of school at 2:44 I think if I can remember.<br>But I have to stay after once a week for Debate until five or later.<br>And then tournaments and other things.<br>I am not exactly the "sports" type of person.<br>But I know people that have to wake up major early and get to school for sports too.<br><br>But I don't know.. if school started at ten we would be there later.<br>And that wouldn't be fun at all!</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Oh my that would suck x_x<br>We get out of school at 2:44 I think if I can remember.<br>But I have to stay after once a week for Debate until five or later.<br>And then tournaments and other things.<br>I am not exactly the "sports" type of person.<br>But I know people that have to wake up major early and get to school for sports too.<br><br>But I don't know.. if school started at ten we would be there later.<br>And that wouldn't be fun at all!</span>
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75">I get out at 3:20 and have school on Fridays as well. Before, it used to be out at 3:20 and only at school from Monday to Thursday... but they changed it.<br><br>Mostly because they weren't saving any money by having all the lights and power shut off on Fridays [which was their goal and they failed xD] because that's when they would all meet for teacher conferences and stuff... so... yeah... \:<br><br>But now that we have school on Fridays, also, we get longer breaks. Christmas break for instance, we get about 21 days off. And we have a NON INSTRUCTIONAL DAY [N.I.D] once every month on a Friday.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:92">Wow, you use to only have to go to school from monday to thursday?<br>That is insane xD<br>Certain kids like the GAP kids get to do that here.<br>But they are mostly the "problem kids," as we call them.<br>Which are into bad stuff or have been caught with substances and such.<br><br>But yeah we have long breaks and the teachers try to mix inservice days next to breaks or confrences to make them even longer!<br>Our school is pretty good when it comes to that (:</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • argh. Doodle, how the HELL do you get up that early?<br><br>I wake up at 6. Because I shower/blowdry my hair the way I want it the night before, this is my schedule:<br><br>-Get dressed<br>-Makeup<br>-Straighten hair<br>-(No breakfast) Get an energy drink<br>-watch cartoons with brother (Though I'd like to watch the news)<br>-Catch bus.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha.<br>I am a morning person xD<br>But don't try to even wake me up at night.<br>But yeah, pretty much us girls do..<br>- Our Hair<br>- Get Dressed<br>- Shower<br><br>xD</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • What I do every school morning:<br>Wake up around 6<br>Eat what I can find or whatever my dad leaves me<br>Get dressed<br>Play video games<br>Brush my teeth<br>Go to my friends house at 6:45 to hang out for 20 minutes, then walk the quarter mile to the bus stop<br>We usually get to school late, as we always have subs, as our awesome bus driver was transfered, so, school starts for me around 7:50, and we get out at 2:15 :D
    sappeh-1.png
  • What bus arrives that early? Other than Elementary busses? <br><br>Here is meh:<br>-Wake up at 7:50<br>-Brush my insaine towel dried hair from the previous shower last night<br>-Brush teeth<br>-Try to put on makeup but fail and start over 50 times and clean it off and give up<br>-Put on t-shirt and oversized ugly jeans<br>-Grab my bagand be a car rider every day<br><br>my bus driver crashed the bus the first day of school, then again after the first 9 weeks. Yay! Now we have this ugly, beat upsub-bus. this is why i'm car rider atleast in the morning.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • <span style="font-size:92">I usually wake up at 6ish. I think that's bad enough. xD<br>-Get dressed<br>-Like..rarely do I eat breakfast but that's when I do<br>-Brush hair. That can take up to 15 min. I have long hair.<br>-Brush teeth if I have time<br>-Get school stuff ready<br>-Walk around the house bored until it hits 7:10, sit on the couch till the bus comes at 7:17. <br>Our school starts at 8:07 and gets out at 3:17. </span>
  • Ours starts at 8:40. O.O wow.<br><br>I never eat breakfast.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • My morning goes like:<br><br>6:10 am: first alarm ("snooze" alarm) goes off. On a normal day, I wake up and fall right back alseep. But not as deeply as before. Which is the whole point.<br>7:05: Second alarm. Get up.<br>7:10: get dressed.<br>7:15: eat crackers (not breakfast)<br>7:30 (i eat slow xP) do hair<br>7:37: brush teeth.<br>7:40: get socks/shoes on, etc.<br>7:45: repack all of school stuff into bookbag<br>7:50: go outside. Hang out with my friend until the bus comes.<br>8:30: school starts.
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">My typical day:<br><br>7:30-9:30 - Wake up(naturally)<br>10 minute shower<br>2 minutes to brush hair<br>3 minutes to brush teeth<br>Then chill on the computer.<br>11:30 - Start school<br>1:30-2:30 - Finish school.<br><br>xD</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Here's my morning schedule:<br><br>5:50 Wake up<br>5:53 Shower<br>6:05 Brush teeth/put in contacts/other bathroom stuff<br>6:12 Get dressed<br>6:20 Brush, sometimes straighten/curl, my hair<br>6:30 Make and eat breakfast while reading newspaper<br>6:45 Practice piano<br>7:15 Look at my watch and panic and grab my backpack and call for my parents to drive me to pick up our carpool partner, and rush to school<br>7:37 Arrive at school and realize I'm not late<br>7:42 Hang out w/ friends in the cafeteria<br>7:48 Go to class<br><br>My 2 hour marathon of a morning.<br>-Rosy
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha. The scheduals are awesome (:<br>But so far I think I am the earliest!<br>Can anyone beat me?<br>Or am I alone ):</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Haha. The scheduals are awesome (:<br>But so far I think I am the earliest!<br>Can anyone beat me?<br>Or am I alone ):</span>
    <br><br>Gotta admit: I'm really <span style="font-style:italic">glad</span> I can't beat you. *shudders at thought* Anything before 6 is too early.
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Haha. The scheduals are awesome (:<br>But so far I think I am the earliest!<br>Can anyone beat me?<br>Or am I alone ):</span>
    <br><br>Gotta admit: I'm really <span style="font-style:italic">glad</span> I can't beat you. *shudders at thought* Anything before 6 is too early.
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">I second, third, and infinity [sp?] that.<br>xD<br><br>I loathe early wakings. Late ones I will accept immediately without<br><br>a doubt.</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:92">;__; And when my alarm goes off I don't even lay there for a minute.<br>Because I turn it on so loud that it pretty much makes me have a heart-attack and I literally do jump out of the bed.<br><br>But I guess I am just a bit strange.<br>But luckily I get to sleep in for a hour or two tonight.<br>Since I get to miss school and go out of town.<br><br>I can actually sleep in till six! :D</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodle_Bug wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">;__; And when my alarm goes off I don't even lay there for a minute.<br>Because I turn it on so loud that it pretty much makes me have a heart-attack and I literally do jump out of the bed.</span>
    <br><br>Yeah, I found that if I had it at a normal volume next to my bed, I either wouldn't wake up, or i'd turn it off and go back to sleep. Now, I turn it WAY up, and I put it on the opposite sid of the room, so I HAVE to get up, if I want to keep my eardrums functioning.<br><br>It works though, so, whatever...<br><br>-Rosy
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75">Teehee. I never did post a schedule... o.o; Do you really wanna see my laziness? -blinks- Oh, who cares, I don't know any of you people in real life anyways...! XD [Though maybe I will someday... :3]<br><br>7:05 - Get dressed.<br>7:11 - Straighten hair [already did it the night before, just giving it another touch]<br>*WAIT, I FORGOT TO WASH MY FACE! XD [squeeze that in there before makeup]<br>7:15 - Makeup :] [Sometimes I don't even apply any due to laziness and lack of desire to make other people see me as pretty... I am pretty; I don't care what anyone else (including the boys -rolls eyes-) thinks...]<br>7:20 - Brush ma teeth [chi chi chi chi -thosewereteethbrushingnoises-]<br>7:25 - Feed ma bunnykins, Remi...<br>7:30 - Pack up school bag [mom's been making lazy Ludie lunch lately -omgawsh, four L's!-]<br>7:40 - Beg Mom to take me to school so I can hang out with friends.<br>7:45 - Done begging. Sulk around. Why does the bus come so -late-?<br>7:47 - Glare at little sister for wasting hang-out time!<br>7:50 - 'Let's go, let's go, let's gooo!'<br>8:00 - OMG! I forgot to do something! [Whatever it was, it makes me late for hangout time... -_- xD]<br>8:08 - At school!<br>*HANGS OUT*<br>8:35 - Bell *rings* Three minutes to get to class.<br><br>And that's how my boring day begins. I swear I have too much time... and that's why it's not neccessary for me to get up -early-... o.o</span></span>