Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slave-Training Auction o.o -BIN-

edited November 2008 in Auction
<span style="font-size:75">Mousie needs monies and has a break coming up, put the two together and what do you have? A training auction :P <br><br>This auction will be for thirty-five dogs, trained however you like. At least one dog will be done a day depending on the type of training, should be more than that though. <br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><br>Refs</span>:<br>Any of mine :P<br>Tara<br>Bluey<br>Evy<br>Horse<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Payments</span>:<br>-VPC<br>-Gifties (5 of a kind or lower and depending on the color)<br>-Dye (Might take as a bin o.o)<br>-Sp. Account upgrade(Bin + 15 more dogs)<br>-Imports (100k each)<br><span style="font-style:italic">(subject to change due to the fact that I’m not quite sure of the economy. If these are incorrect, please tell me and I’ll either fix or up the number of dogs)</span><br><br>SB: 500k<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB: 20 Mill. rlr217</span><br>BIN: TBA (offer)<br>MBI: 50k<br>Ends: Nov. 21</span><br><br><span style="font-size:59">Payments can/will go through an op.</span>
I ish Mousie!
107m9h4.jpg

Comments