Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I won't be on this weekend at all;

edited October 2008 in General Discussion
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I'm going to Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA !!<br><br>For those who don't know... I'm a tad obsessed with Tech, it is my first choice school and I sent in my early decision application last night. I'm a senior in high school, so *if* I get in (CROSS YOUR FINGERS :lol:) I will be attending there next fall.<br><br>Anyway, my boyfriend is a freshman there, and I am going this weekend to visit him! Not just to see him, but the school is amazing. I can't wait.<br><br>Needless to say, I COULD use his laptop and get on.... but I won't want to. Sorry! :] :]</span></span></span>
VT.gif
mcyumc.png
15dqiqp.png

Comments

• Fun<br>thats where i want to go, but i have 2years left<br><br>good luck on your application<br><br>*crosing fingers for you*
  • <span style="font-size:84">Dido, I won't be on almost at all this weekend either. For waay different reasons, though... xD<br><br>Tis my birthday on Monday, so I'm having my 'Friends' party on Saturday and my 'Family && Close Friends' party on Sunday. As you get older, one party does not fulfill your party-animalness XD I'll be spending all of Friday running around and cleaning up anything in sight...<br><br>Anyways, congrats... in a way. I am sooo crossing my fingers! We'll all see you on Monday or around then ;] Have fun!</span>
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I'm baaaack :]<br><br>I had the most amazing weekend of my life <3<br>I didn't want to leave... :[<br><br>Now school tomorrow...</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • oh wow this is where i go,it is the best,sounds like quite a few will be coming here next year.this is my first year but has been great
    wereback.png

MITZI
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha, glad to hear you had a good time. I get to go visit my boyfriend up near Appalachian State next weekend. ;D So I won't be on. lol</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>