Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What was the last book/novel you read?

Comments

• The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis<br><br>(I'm making my way through the series!)
    2lvo4nr.jpg
    Hope everyone enjoys 2009!
  • thats an ok series but the author over describes too much. the horse and the boy is my fav but i stopped reading on the silver chair
  • My favourites;<br><br><span style="color:black">1. Twilight Saga - currently re-reading New Moon.</span><br><span style="color:violet">2. Ranger's Apprentice - a really good series!</span><br><span style="color:blue">3. Inheritance Cycle - Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr.</span><br><span style="color:red">4. HP - I just loves them.</span> :lol: <br>&<br><span style="color:green">5.</span> This series literally kicks Twilight out of the way for me;<br><span style="color:green">The Obernewtyn Chronicles.</span><br>Im hanging so bad for the 6th book to come out!
    4v1rix.jpg
  • duma key by stephen king
    It's just life. You'll get over it.
  • Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis<br><br>Only three more books left to go!
    2lvo4nr.jpg
  • (My bad...my cpu posted me twice...)
    2lvo4nr.jpg
  • Inkheart. For the 2nd time. xD
  • The Loved Dog - Tamar Geller <br><br>I'm all for play-training dogs without punishment, but using negative feedback :D
    name is britti elizabeth :D
  • uuh Dairy Queen - Cathriene something Murdock
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <span style="font-size:92">Wuthering Heights. <3</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Um<br><br>Play to the Angel- Maurine F. Dahlberg
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • the final warning
  • I reread Maximum Ride: The Final Warning yesterday, does that count?
    2dbtohy.png
  • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis<br>The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (Just one book to go!)<br>The Incredible Hulk by Peter David<br>Spiderman by Peter David<br>When the Wind Blows by James Patterson<br><br>(Peter David writes the offical novelizations of many superhero movies, and he does a great job at it! Even though it is written after the movie, it's so much better! I love his writting!)
    2lvo4nr.jpg
  • reread clique dial l for loser
  • Emma - Jane Austen
    ((: ... anqel'
  • Reading Harry Potter and the half blood prince (again) hem
    rkymfk.jpg
  • hehehe mashi, I'm re-reading chamber of secrets!
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Twilight Saga<br>Letters From Rifka(xD KIDS BOOK.)
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • The Final Battle by C.S. Lewis (Finally done!)<br>Maximum Ride: Angel Experiment by James Patterson
    2lvo4nr.jpg
  • vampire acedemy
  • Wheaton wrote:
    vampire acedemy
    <br>O my god I cried when I read Shadow Kiss.<br><br>Uhm, Laurell K Hamilton's Blood Noir and Swallowing Darkness (Can't wait for Number 17 of the Anita Blake Series)<br><br>Magic Burns By Ilona Andrews <Read a few days ago<br><br>Brisigr By Christopher Paolini <reading right now
    Wolfbackgroundtext.png
    Doing Banners/Manips message me if interested
  • Re-reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (Yes, I'm a mythology nut XD), and after I finish the 4th (I'm about 4/5ths of the way through), I'm re-reading the Inkheart trilogy (Before the movie, which comes out the day after my birthday), and then I'm re-reading 1-6 of the Artemis Fowl series, then I'm reading Dracula (If my brother can find it)<br><br>I'm a quick reader, I flash through books like there's no tomorrow
    scdoar.gifNSHC3.png
    ebony1.png
  • Untamed by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast (think I spelled those right xD)
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Beauty's Release by Anne Rice
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Ebony wrote:
    Re-reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (Yes, I'm a mythology nut XD), and after I finish the 4th (I'm about 4/5ths of the way through), I'm re-reading the Inkheart trilogy (Before the movie, which comes out the day after my birthday), and then I'm re-reading 1-6 of the Artemis Fowl series, then I'm reading Dracula (If my brother can find it)<br><br>I'm a quick reader, I flash through books like there's no tomorrow
    <br><br>I have read all the Artemis Fowl books I love them<br><br>
    Untamed by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast (think I spelled those right xD)
    <br><br>I found that series to be lacking somehow, I read three of the books by those authors but then got bored.
    Wolfbackgroundtext.png
    Doing Banners/Manips message me if interested
  • frostbite (vampire acedemy)
  • Wheaton wrote:
    frostbite (vampire acedemy)
    <br><br><br>I went to the store to buy that (read the first one) and it wasnt there =(<br><br>but, I read Vampire Knight (vol.1) Manga today :P
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • rohesia wrote:
    Beauty's Release by Anne Rice
    <br><br>rohesia-the part where beauty meets the girls they keep is by far one of the uh... most interesting scenes. <br><br>i'd be re-reading the dark tower series by stephen king for the millionth time.
    It's just life. You'll get over it.