Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oats oats oats oats oats oats

This thread is all for you, SeaOats.<br>Just because Sylver likes saying Oats.<br>Haha, enjoy!<br><br>Sylver :wink:

Comments

• <span style="font-size:92">Not because I'm awesome and you love me?! Just because you like saying 'oats'? Pfft. Meanieface. ;p</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • i wuv Sea oats. She is so nice
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Not because I'm awesome and you love me?! Just because you like saying 'oats'? Pfft. Meanieface. ;p</span>
    <br><br>naw Sylver loves Oats :wink:
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Not because I'm awesome and you love me?! Just because you like saying 'oats'? Pfft. Meanieface. ;p</span>
    <br><span style="font-size:92">You better! Or I'll beat you with a glowstick! ;p</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    sylverwynd wrote:
    SeaOats wrote:
    <br><span style="font-size:92">You better! Or I'll beat you with a glowstick! ;p</span>
    <br><br><br> :shock: You cant hurt me! <br> Because I am Iron Man! :twisted:
  • Ha ha, Oats is fun to say.
    <br><br>I knew someone would agree with me!
  • <span style="font-size:92">My boyfriend makes fun of the way I say 'oatmeal'. :shock: Random, but it had 'oat' in it. xD</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • aww, that's funny.<br><br>*looks at banner*<br><br>Is Stetson his name?<br><br>If it is..that is like the coolest name!
  • aww, that's funny.<br><br>*looks at banner*<br><br>Is Stetson his name?<br><br>If it is..that is like the coolest name!
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Haha, yessum, Stetson is his name. I love it too, but he hates it. xD</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Why?<br><br>It's like the coolest guy name.<br><br>i love odd names like that, one's that no one else has..or 'uncommon'.<br><br>tell him..um..<br><br>he's grounded for not liking his name!
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha, he says 'I'll dislike my name if I want to.' in a little kid voice. o.o;</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">VI IS DATING A HAT.<br>o.o;<br><br><br>ILY VI!<br>xD</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">VI IS DATING A HAT.<br>o.o;<br><br><br>ILY VI!<br>xD</span></span>
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Haha, yes I am! ;D</span>
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Hollee be mai fwend o.o;
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Oaters, send in your Brangwynn post soon!
  • sylver, seriously, what are you on?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    shut up Sunny :lol:
    <br><br>make me
    Semper Fi.
  • ill helb slyver :lol: <br><br>ties licorice around sunnehs mouth so she will be quiet 8)
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Dogcot wrote:
    ill helb slyver :lol: <br><br>ties licorice around sunnehs mouth so she will be quiet 8)
    <br><br>Licorice?<br>lol I be stronger than that xD
    Semper Fi.
  • Black licorice. And ill tie your hands with metal chains. The only way to get outta the black licoriceis to eat it. Yuck!
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Dogcot wrote:
    Black licorice. And ill tie your hands with metal chains. The only way to get outta the black licoriceis to eat it. Yuck!
    I agree.. ick D<
    Semper Fi.
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    <br><br>make me
    <br><br>*smacks Sunny*
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    sylverwynd wrote:
    <br><br>make me
    <br><br>*smacks Sunny*
    <br><br>:O No you did not just take it there.<br><br>*smacksmack*
    Semper Fi.