Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOSING no winner

<span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Picture Info</span></span><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=909755"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=909755</a><br>Breed: Cocker Spaniel<br>Colour: Naif Deep Bay Eyes, Sublime Grin Wasted - Fervor<br>(naive 'incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge' brown eyes, "well-meaning ineptitude that rises to empyreal absurdity" smile soaked (almost wrongly) in the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up)<br>Female her name is, 'And I Swear We Were Infinite'<br><br>so. . i modeled this colour after my ex girlfriend. idk what colours for you to use, except for the brown eyes. she was super cute, so amazing.. uh? jus be creative.<br><br>x doesnt need a background<br>x doesnt have to be perfect<br>x needs to have the name of the dog<br>x needs to be coloured<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Requests</span></span><br>uh well, i haven't been on in a long time, so.. idk who is good or whatever. <br>- everyone<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span></span><br>1st - 20 million<br>2nd - none, may purchase others i like<br>* See additional<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Additional</span></span><br> there is only the one of the colour. if i like your entry well enough i may include a puppy of the colour, neutered in addition to your 20 million. No other dogs will be released.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Entries</span></span><br><br>I reserve all rights, blah blah you know the drill.<br><br>If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you.<br><br>Paranoid Thoughts
paranoid.png

Comments