Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ludie's Fashion Model Countdown [Cancelled! See last post..]

2»

Comments

• awwww Man I was going to enter my dog. I reall think you should have made it a sorta halloween dress up contest
    dragonimage_16924_304_pixel.gif
    Clickey Please!

Yolk.png
  • whisperer wrote:
    DO NOT ENTER YOUR PETS IN CLOTHES! IT IS CRUEL, AS PETS DO NOT APPROVE OF BEING DRESSED UP!!!!!
    <br><br>Some pets, as said, do like it. I know my Molly loves it because she loves to please me. I am easily pleased [whether that's a good thing or a bad thing] and a pair of glasses make the both of us happy! :D<br><br>Plus, you get to bond with your pet. And I did say that if the animal is likely to get hurt or annoyed by the process, it's not really good to enter them. I did state that, so it is a rule. If you're not agreeing, then don't enter.<br><br>Like I said, many pets do like it, and I know one of my dogs is very happy when I do stuff [anything, really] with her. And she gets excited and acts all mocho and cool when you dress her up! :P<br><br>Keep your opinion to yourself, as this is a contest, not a vent or general discussion.
    <br><br>I see you've canceled it, but contest or not, I was trying to keep it humane! It is a natural action action and a job for me, as an animal activist. Sorry if it offended you.
    Want a 2 OAK gifty? Go here:http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66766&highlight=

COLOR IS SERENE PINK WITH WHITE WISPS AND ANGELIC WINGS!